Johnson's® Baby Shampoo Reviews

JOHNSON’S® Baby Shampoo is a gentle, no-tears and hypoallergenic shampoo that cleanses and rinses easily, leaving baby’s hair soft, shiny, light and smelling fresh.
  • Pediatrician and dermatologist-tested
  • Hypoallergenic; formulated to be gentle and never harsh
  • The NO MORE TEARS® formula allows is as gentle to the eyes as pure water, allowing for a tear-free experience
  • No parabens, phthalates, sulfates or dyes

September 13, 2019
    North Carolina, United States

My first choice for my new little ones!

Johnson's baby shampoo is the best! It makes my babies smell like babies lol. This classic shampoo is a keeper in our house 365 days a year. It works so well and is truly gentle.

September 12, 2019

Tres beau

Tres bon pour le bebe, cest tres doux et ca ne pique pas du tout. Je lutilise a chaque jour et je ladore pour mon bebe vraiment pas chere pour la grosseur

September 12, 2019

Very good for sensitive scalps

I was skeptical at first to use baby shampoo for my psoriasis but now I can’t ever go back to using regular shampoo! It doesn’t irritate my scalp and has no sulfates which is a huge problem for people with scalp psoriasis

September 11, 2019

Johnson's all the way

Premièrement s'est se que j'utilise pour mon bébé, que dire de l'odeur wow. Il mousse super bien. Agréable pour la peau de bébé. Je recommande !

September 05, 2019
    Texas, United States

Decent Shampoo for cost

Our daughter is biracial and this shampoo dries her hair out tremendously. However, good value for the cost, and smells great! Produces a nice larger when using, but we noticed it is not “tear free” as the brand suggests. Would work well for children with naturally oily hair

September 04, 2019

Great soap

Been using this for 4 years with each one of my children. I do like using it and find it's very gentle on my children's skin but the price tag is abit hefty in my opinion.

September 04, 2019
    Tennessee, United States

Love the smell

This soap is amazing. I've used it on all three of my kids . I trust this product and company its very gentle as well . I've have used it on my small dogs too. Also making them silky smooth .

September 03, 2019
    United States

Love

It might say baby shampoo but even my 8 and 11 year old sons use it. They have super sensitive skin and this works like a dream. Plus tear free. Can’t beat it. Love the smell too!

3.2/5

August 27, 2019
    Florida, United States

Baby Soap

As some mentioned, I was suspicious of this soap's authenticity at first. Unlike the pink packaged Johnson's baby soap that can be found in most retail stores in the US, this one is packaged in a white box and the smell is slightly different from the pink packaged one. However, after carefully reading the package label and using the soap few times, I have concluded that it is an authentic soap that has been reversely imported back to the US. As you can see on the attached pictures, the soap is manufactured in Malaysia and imported to Philippines and Indonesia (and subsequently to the US). Excellent value and I would recommend this item to others

August 27, 2019
    Missouri, United States

See if it suits before stocking up!!

I started using Johnson's products 3years ago when my son was born. We have been using Johnson's products with him without any problems, we love the new line because of the great smelling products. But it was a different story with my 7month old daughter. She was born with sensitive skin and had mild eczema. We were using Johnson's when she was born, as we had no clue about the eczema at that time. It made it worst. So after a month we changed all the Johnson's products with milder brands and since then her eczema is more than 90% better. So if your kid has a sensitive skin than dont use Johnson's at all, they are definitely harsher than other products in the market. But if your kid has the perfect skin then go ahead and use them as these are cheaper and often have awesome deals going on in the market.