Johnson's® Baby Shampoo Reviews

JOHNSON’S® Baby Shampoo is a gentle, no-tears and hypoallergenic shampoo that cleanses and rinses easily, leaving baby’s hair soft, shiny, light and smelling fresh.
  • Pediatrician and dermatologist-tested
  • Hypoallergenic; formulated to be gentle and never harsh
  • The NO MORE TEARS® formula allows is as gentle to the eyes as pure water, allowing for a tear-free experience
  • No parabens, phthalates, sulfates or dyes
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019
    3.2/5

October 14, 2020
    New York, United States

Nice scent but created a rash

Not a fan. First it’s not tear free since it got into my baby’s eyes and she screamed for dear life. It also caused a rash on her back which never happened with other products. Nonetheless, will not be a return customer.

October 11, 2020

Baby soft

Gentle on baby skin can be used everyday leaves skin feeling soft has a nice honey smell to it, I would recommend this to all mothers fir there babies

October 07, 2020

Good product for baby

This soap is a great smelling, tear free formula that my baby has used since day one. It seems to be gentle on the skin and leaves her smelling fresh. Not the cheapest, but worth the money.

October 05, 2020

Good one

The best shampoo for my daughter’s hair
    Johnson'sbaby Shampoo is a pure, mild and gentle shampoo that will not sting your baby's eyes or irritate the scalp. It is really No More Tears

September 01, 2020

This is a classic

Johnson's baby shampoo is such a classic. It's been used in our family for generations now. It smells fresh and keeps baby soft. I would highly recommend this product to any new family.

August 23, 2020

Won’t be buying it again.

I do like the newer formula of Johnson’s baby shampoo better then the old version, however, it left my daughters hair feel rough afterwards. It’s not the worst, but I will look into other brands.

July 20, 2020

Multipurpose

Love using this for our baby girl’s bath time along with Johnson’s baby body wash. Added perk, I’m also able to use this for cleaning my make up brushes.

July 12, 2020
    Missouri, United States

Positive and negative

Gentle but can cause rash I love the smell of this brand, but for some reason, when purchased in this size, the scent is completely different. Not sure why. I switched back to the standard size bottles and it was fine, I thought it was a one time thing, so I reordered, same thing. Still clean great, just smells different.

July 08, 2020
    Mississippi, United States

Tear free

Johnson and Johnson baby shampoo is my favorite shampoo for my little ones. It is tear free. Smells amazing. Will definitely be reminding to my friends and family.

July 02, 2020
    North Carolina, United States

Johnson and Johnson

Johnson and Johnson has been around for years. My mom used it on my siblings and I and now I use it on my children. It comes in different fragrances which I have to careful that it won't break my children out in a rash.