Johnson's® Baby Shampoo Reviews

JOHNSON’S® Baby Shampoo is a gentle, no-tears and hypoallergenic shampoo that cleanses and rinses easily, leaving baby’s hair soft, shiny, light and smelling fresh.
  • Pediatrician and dermatologist-tested
  • Hypoallergenic; formulated to be gentle and never harsh
  • The NO MORE TEARS® formula allows is as gentle to the eyes as pure water, allowing for a tear-free experience
  • No parabens, phthalates, sulfates or dyes
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020 FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

June 10, 2021
    New Brunswick, Canada

Ok For Price

I received this as a shower gift and had only used a handful of times. Not my favourite brand because I find it very watery. Meaning, you would need a lot. Price wise is alright, but again if you need to buy often.. it isn’t the best.

May 25, 2021

Other uses!

I don’t have children, but I bought this to clean my eyelash extensions when i had them. It is definitely gentle yet effective and gets the job done. Easier and more affordable than buying eye lash cleanser. You only need a tiny, tiny amount so looks like i am never running out, either!

May 20, 2021
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Very good for baby

I loved using this product for my daughter! It made her hair snell so good! Will definitely purchase again and use for my future babies! It doesn't irritate my daughter's skin which is always good!

May 07, 2021

It’s okay not the best

This product feels very silky on my child’s body during the bath but I going it makes the skin dry. After showing I have to put a really think moisturizer in my child.

April 29, 2021

great for sensitive eyes!

my baby boy can only use johnsons shampoo for his hair! he hates getting it in his eyes but when we use johnsons he doesnt even flinch! Highly recommend

April 26, 2021

Gentle

This shampoo is incredibly gentle on the hair. Not only kids but to adults as well. It does not contain harsh ingredients and your hair are more softer.

April 07, 2021

Recommend

Love the smell, doesn’t burn babies eyes, lathers nicely while rinsing our easily and you don’t need much so the bottle lasts a long time. I also use it for bubble bath.

April 02, 2021

Would buy this product again and again!

I have used this brand for all my kids. I tried and tested a few other brands out there but this by far has been the best baby shampoo. Its so gentle for my baby's soft locks and the no tears formula is also what I love about it. I Highly recommend this!!

March 31, 2021

Buying it for my all kids

Its a good product for babies having not much fragrance and its soft on skin too leaving skin clean n soft.morover my babies enjoy ths at it not produces much lather to keep on cleaning .

February 16, 2021

Obvious Parfum Additive

Clearly mine is the unpopular opinion about this product, but I stand by it. I bought the J&J;trial pack from Amazon and this shampoo was a part of it. My MAIN goal as a first time mom is to find something I will love to smell on my babe, that compliments their already snuggly newborn smell.
    The perfume in this product is far too strong. Unfortunately, it seems that this is the case across the entire J&J;line.
    If you are look for a natural smelling product, this is not the one for you.