Johnson's® Baby Shampoo Reviews

JOHNSON’S® Baby Shampoo is a gentle, no-tears and hypoallergenic shampoo that cleanses and rinses easily, leaving baby’s hair soft, shiny, light and smelling fresh.
  • Pediatrician and dermatologist-tested
  • Hypoallergenic; formulated to be gentle and never harsh
  • The NO MORE TEARS® formula allows is as gentle to the eyes as pure water, allowing for a tear-free experience
  • No parabens, phthalates, sulfates or dyes
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

December 13, 2019
    Waltham Forest, United Kingdom

Shines like the star that they are - excellent shampoo

The softest, mildest formula that leaves my daughters hair shining and so soft and light. The no more tears formula really works.
    Value, effectiveness and quality - I'd definately put it up there with the best child/baby shampoo. Infact - I'd recommend the whole Johnson's range.

December 12, 2019
    Haringey, United Kingdom

The best babys shampoo ever !

I and my little boy very like this jonhson's baby shampoo , for every time in the bathroom ! Very soft consistension not let my baby cry when we clean hair :)

December 12, 2019
    Enfield, United Kingdom

Perfect for babies soft heads

Love Johnson’s shampoo. Always been a favourite and smells so good.
    Perfect for the little ones and would recommend to all parents with babies for sure

December 11, 2019

My go to brand!

This is the shampoo I always go to for my kids! It’s gentle, but effective, smells so fresh, and I think it’s a good value for the price! My kids have always had pretty sensitive skin, and this never dries them out!

December 11, 2019

An oldie but a goodie

Been using this on my newborn and his skin has stayed nice and soft even in this cold Canadian weather. The smell is heavenly and the no tears are super helpful when bathing my squirmy baby. You cannot beat the price for quality.

December 09, 2019

Amazing

My optometrist suggested this to me for my dry eyes to get all the gross stuff out of my lashes. Well, hot dog! It does such a wonderful job, this is my new makeup remover!

December 05, 2019
    North Carolina, United States

Best for mom and baby

I would and do buy this product. I have been a fan of this for many years. I even use this product on myself (look it up ladies). The soap has that classic smell I grew up with and continue to use on my babies.

Liverpool, United Kingdom

Would definitely buy again.

A lovely smelling product. This shampoo it delightful to use. It is soft and gentle. The shampoo is has a thick consistency. I would recommend this product to all.

Lewisham, United Kingdom

Good product

The shampoo is very gentle on children and very effective at the same time. Can be slightly pricy but is worth it as it does not contain any harsh chemicals and has a nice smell.

Shropshire, United Kingdom

Perfect baby shampoo

We’ve been using this for my little one since birth as she had lots of hair. It’s so soft and gentle on their skin and there is no tears if any product gets in the eyes. It leaves the hair feeling smooth and smelling so nice. A little goes a long way as well.