1967 reviews
Johnson's® Baby Shampoo Reviews

JOHNSON’S® Baby Shampoo is a gentle, no-tears and hypoallergenic shampoo that cleanses and rinses easily, leaving baby’s hair soft, shiny, light and smelling fresh.
  • Pediatrician and dermatologist-tested
  • Hypoallergenic; formulated to be gentle and never harsh
  • The NO MORE TEARS® formula allows is as gentle to the eyes as pure water, allowing for a tear-free experience
  • No parabens, phthalates, sulfates or dyes
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

August 04, 2020
    Illinois, United States

Smells Great

Johnson's been around for years it is a must have for any shower gift we buy, we love the scent and the softness it provides our babies. It is very gentle on the skin and makes bath time so easy and clean

August 03, 2020

my nephew’s favourite

I love the smell of Johnson’s baby shampoo. As a auntie getting soap in my wiggly little babies eyes is always a fear but not with this soap. I love the idea that even if this gets in his eyes he will be ok! It’s so gentle and fresh smelling. I will continue to use for my future baby:))

August 02, 2020
    Texas, United States

Sweet and gentle like my baby

I love the smell of Johnson’s baby shampoo. As a mom getting soap in my wiggly little babies eyes is always a fear but not with this soap. I love the idea that even if this gets in his eyes he will be ok! It’s so gentle and fresh smelling. I will continue to use for years to come.

August 01, 2020
    North Carolina, United States

nice one

is a great product for both of my kids, great smell and tear free. I used this for 7 years now for then and I will continue using. I will recommend to everyone

July 31, 2020

Smells amazing!

Makes my sons skin feel so soft and it smells amazing! Great value for the price and a bottle lasts so long! Only need a small amount for baby or to make a tub full of bubbles. Love it!!

July 31, 2020

Love it, Never Fails

Love this shampoo so much! It smells good, rinses well, leaves hair soft and smooth. I actually use it to wash my makeup brushes as well, it’s a great multi purpose gentle shampoo!

July 30, 2020

Love J&J;baby line!

Absolutely love this shampoo! Smells amazing, leaves hair amazing and really helps to get out any stuck in foods from messy eaters! I find it helps in removing cradle cap as well!

July 30, 2020
    New Jersey, United States

Best shampoo for kids

These products are always great from birth on up. It leaves my kiddos hair soft and it leaves their hair smelling so good!
    My family is loyal buyer for Johnson and Johnson products.

July 29, 2020

Ok I admit it, I use baby shampoo as an adult..

Baby shampoo is much more gentle on your hair than shampoos formulated for adults.ive started using this specific one 2 years ago and have noticed a big difference in my hair health. Now, I don't use this shampoo everyday but I'll alternate between this and an adult shampoo. When my hair is more dirty I'll use an adult shampoo but if I'm washing my hair the next day or on day 2 hair, I'll use this. It has a pleasant aroma and leaves my hair feeling hydrated. I wish they made a conditioner but if you brush your hair before your shower it won't get too tangled.

The reason why it got lower on value stars is because as an adult I have a lot more hair than a baby so I go through it fast!

July 28, 2020
    Ohio, United States

Loyal

My family is a loyal buyer for Johnson & Johnson! There products are always great from birth on up! I will continue to be a loyal customer! The value of this product is always great!