Prestige Item
Kat Von D Tattoo Liner Reviews

What it is:A liquid liner pen that works on the face and the body.What it does:Achieve dramatic eyes and create temporary tattoos with this water-resistant must-have that brings out the artist in you. The innovative brush tip makes it easy to make your personal vision a reality.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017

January 13, 2019

This liner got me wearing liner again!!

I've used so many liquid liners over time I just stopped using them because it was a mess everytime. When I tried this, I used it daily. I still use it often. The tip doesn't go off track randomly & it stays on all day & night.

December 13, 2018

Great product for a reasonable price!

Love the long lasting formula and the sleek bristles. Easy to use and pretty much idiot proof ;P
    I've tried many different liners and I keep coming back to this one.

December 11, 2018

Love love LOVE this liquid liner!

Absolutely love Kat Von D’s tattoo eyeliner! This liner lasts through rain, snow, sweat or anything you can throw at it. My daughter does competitive all star cheerleading and this liner looks great under the brights lights on the mat and does now rub off on uniforms.

December 04, 2018

Does not cove off til you want it to

This liner is everything! It has a great felt applicator that has just enough firmness and dispenses the right amount of product. It creates a smooth line and dries instantly. What you apply in the morning is what you take off at night. It doesn't budge. It never flakes or makes my eyes itchy. It removes very easily with remover without having to pull or tug at the eyes. Great product.

October 24, 2018

My new favourite

I have only recently started using this eye liner, but I can tell you know that will be rebuying. There is a reason this product is so highly recommended by so many people. It is easy to apply, and extremly pigmented. I love my eyeliner to be as black as possible and this is one of the few that I have found that meet that requirement. If tou are considering purchasing this item, please do! You will be extremly happy!

October 19, 2018

My favourite eyeliner!

I can't even count how many times I have bought this eyeliner. It's amazing. It's so easy to draw a proper line above my lash, it stays on all day and it doesn't smudge. Not to mention the packaging is great for just throwing in your purse, compared to the other liquid liners out there, where you may worry about a cap coming off and the product leaking. I have never had any problems with it drying out too quickly, but I've heard of people getting bad batches where that has happened, so I guess that is the only downside.

October 13, 2018

Tattoo liner without tattooing a liner

The new KAT VON D Liners are amazing! I was using the older model where the colour was pushed out by twisting the pen...the colours purple and jade were gorgeous. The black one is staple and I use the white one in summer. It is literally the only eye liner that does not smudge on my eyes. I wish they kept the colours vibrant and deep and good for darker skin tones (like jade and purple) now even the blue just looks like dirt on my eyes :(. Formula wise they win they need to work on colour!

October 01, 2018
    Val d'Oise, France

Pas terrible

J'aime beaucoup le packaging et le design de l'eyeliner avec ses jolies roses et ses étoiles, mais le produit en lui-même n'est pas très efficace : il n'est pas opaque, ni très pigmenté, il faut repasser 2-3 fois pour avoir un trait un minimum correct, et ça c'est seulement si le produit est secoué et mis la tête en bas quelques heures. Je suis très déçue, je ne recommande pas.

September 25, 2018
    Tennessee, United States

One of my favorites!

Kat Von D's tattoo liner is one of the best liners I have used! My eyes can water a lot, so I always reach for waterproof or water resistant liners. This liner does not budge until I make it! The color is very pigmented and it stays all day long. These products are vegan and not tested on animals, which is a big plus! They can be a little on the pricey side, but the quality is definitely there.

September 20, 2018

Kat Von D Tattoo Liner

Perfect cat eye, every time. This tattoo liner is simply amazing. It lasts all day and night, even with the oiliest of kids. It’s dark, precise, and doesn’t leave much room for mistakes with its felt tip. Perfect wing every time.