Kellogg's Pop Tarts Frosted Strawberry Reviews
#73 in Grocery

September 17, 2017

pops

quand jai envie dun dessert complet ses celui que jaime bien il est sucre juste a point sans ni trop de garniture dessus mais a linterieur il pourrais en mettre plus sa donnerait un gout plus prononce..

September 17, 2017

Classic Poptart Flavour

The strawberry flavour is my favouite poptart flavour. When toasted, the pastry has a pie like flavour and goes really well with the warmed up jam filling. We only buy poptarts max once a year but when we do it is the strawbery flavour.

July 31, 2017

okay, what is there not to love?

sugar mixed with kellog's and strawberries! what is there not to love?
    if you're looking for a quick snack to grab while heading out the door that's reasonably unhealthy... these are you guys! they are delicious though, I must admit.

2.0/5

July 31, 2017

Never again!

I bought them to try it as a once in a blue moon snack/treat and I did not like them, they are extremely sweet, full of artificial flavours. Cold or in the toaster, either way they are not good. It seems you are just chewing sugar. I will not buy this again.

May 16, 2017

Crunchy pastry pie crust shell is quite plain and bland taste. White, creamy perfectly spread Icing with colorful Sprinkles that are both appealing, tasteful, rich sugary. Packed with Strawberry filling in the middle. 2 in a pack, makes a great breakfast or anytime snack. Amazing warmed in a Toaster or room temperature how it is. For all ages. Looks very appealing. Will be in my child's lunch box when she goes to school.

May 16, 2017

Strawberry Pop Tarts are my favourite kind of Pop Tarts! They make a great sweet snack whenever you feel a craving. I keep a box in my drawer at work all the time to snack on through the week. The sweet strawberry jam in the middle and the frosted icing on the top just makes it the perfect little sweet treat that you can take anywhere with you at anytime during the day. For $2 a box of 8 Tarts makes them very affordable as well.

May 05, 2017

These are my favourite Pop-Tarts! The strawberry taste is sweet but not sickeningly so, with a bright strawberry flavor. Incredible when gooey from the toaster. I also love the tiny sugar sprinkles in the frosting because of the great texture they add!

February 02, 2017

I don't mind these as a sweet treat once in awhile. I pop one in the toaster and within 2 minutes it comes out nice and soft. I wish they would reduce the sugar content in them just a tad bit...Sometimes I can't even eat the whole one because its just too darn sweet. Its good but too much sugar. I also love how there is a nice thin coat of icing on them with sprinkles. hmmm....

February 02, 2017

I love Poptarts, have since I was a kid. You can toast them or eat them as is, either way is delicious. My favorite has always been the Strawberry flavour. It isn't too sweet and doesn't taste artificial. The nutritional value isn't amazing but as a treat every now and then again these are my go to!

August 14, 2016

I love this strawberry pop tart I always put them in the taster to heat them up or I'll have them just right out of the package as a snack in the morning or in the evening while watching t,v.