Kellogg's Pop Tarts Frosted Strawberry

Kellogg's Pop Tarts Frosted Strawberry Reviews

Ranked #83 out of 2380 in Grocery

May 16, 2017

Crunchy pastry pie crust shell is quite plain and bland taste. White, creamy perfectly spread Icing with colorful Sprinkles that are both appealing, tasteful, rich sugary. Packed with Strawberry filling in the middle. 2 in a pack, makes a great breakfast or anytime snack. Amazing warmed in a Toaster or room temperature how it is. For all ages. Looks very appealing. Will be in my child's lunch box when she goes to school.

May 16, 2017

Strawberry Pop Tarts are my favourite kind of Pop Tarts! They make a great sweet snack whenever you feel a craving. I keep a box in my drawer at work all the time to snack on through the week. The sweet strawberry jam in the middle and the frosted icing on the top just makes it the perfect little sweet treat that you can take anywhere with you at anytime during the day. For $2 a box of 8 Tarts makes them very affordable as well.

May 05, 2017

These are my favourite Pop-Tarts! The strawberry taste is sweet but not sickeningly so, with a bright strawberry flavor. Incredible when gooey from the toaster. I also love the tiny sugar sprinkles in the frosting because of the great texture they add!

February 02, 2017

I don't mind these as a sweet treat once in awhile. I pop one in the toaster and within 2 minutes it comes out nice and soft. I wish they would reduce the sugar content in them just a tad bit...Sometimes I can't even eat the whole one because its just too darn sweet. Its good but too much sugar. I also love how there is a nice thin coat of icing on them with sprinkles. hmmm....

February 02, 2017

I love Poptarts, have since I was a kid. You can toast them or eat them as is, either way is delicious. My favorite has always been the Strawberry flavour. It isn't too sweet and doesn't taste artificial. The nutritional value isn't amazing but as a treat every now and then again these are my go to!

August 14, 2016

I love this strawberry pop tart I always put them in the taster to heat them up or I'll have them just right out of the package as a snack in the morning or in the evening while watching t,v.

June 07, 2016

They are great if you want a quick snack. I used to have them as a kid and still do but only once in awhile. I find them a little sweet. They seem like they are made a little smaller now and not enough filling in them.

March 20, 2016

Pop tart was is one of my favorite breakfast choice. I don't have them often. I wasn't a big fan of the frozen strawberry flavor. It was good but I found a bit sweet.

March 03, 2016

Pop tarts were one of my favorite treats growing up.
    My mom didn't love the idea of me having these for
    breakfast so they were not a staple. But I really
    enjoyed them as a snack. Strawberry is by far my
    favorite flavor. They are the best when you toast them.
    The outside crust gets nice and crunchy and the
    inside jelly gets warm and gooey. Yum!

February 08, 2016

My husband buys these and we never eat them for breakfast as they aren't very healthy. We usually will have one for dessert sometimes. They are delicious and the strawberry kind in the best. They are ready in no time!

Loricass added a new review for
    Abreva

Marilyn M has posted in the forum topic
    Your favorite cake

Marilyn M has started a new forum topic
    Jam

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
    Hairstylists