4.1/5
Kellogg's Pop Tarts Frosted Strawberry Reviews
#11 in Grocery

March 01, 2021

Collation

Emballé en paquet de deux et offert dans presque tout les détaillants cette collation ou dessert est parfaite pour les boites a lunch et les gout et présentation saura satisfaire les tout petit et les grands.

February 09, 2021
    United Kingdom

Memories

These bring back so many memories as a child they were my favourite!! The strawberry was my go to but there are many more for people with different tastes. The crunch and the warm jam perfect.

February 09, 2021

Morning pastry

Easy, yummy and great to take on the go! Pop tarts are nostalgic for me. They remind me of my childhood. They're not very healthy but you won't have to worry if you enjoy them once in a while. I enjoy them even when they haven't been toasted. Love the variety of flavors offered...

July 10, 2020
    New Jersey, United States

Fun cheat snack!

These are super tasty inside although not the healthiest choice. I usually divide a pack of two and eat 1 whenever I'm craving something sweet. A trick we do is put them in the freezer so it's refreshing over the summer!

September 05, 2019
    Texas, United States

Love these

I grew up eating Poptarts and I love them, great for the whole family. They offer so many different flavors, there's something for everyone. Great quick and easy breakfast or snack. Sometimes they add a design to the pastry which makes it fun for kids

Tres bon

Mes enfants rafole de ce produit que sa soit froid ou chaud ils aiment beaucoup mais ils ne sont pas seul maman mamy et papa aime aussi en manger comme dejauner ou bien comme collation.
    Depuis que je connais ce produit le gout na jamais. Changer comparer a bien dautre marque qui eux la quantiter et le gouts nest plus pareille.mais eux on toujours plais a notre famille tres.bon 😋

Love pop tarts

I love pop tarts my favourite is chocolate and eat them all the time. My children also love pop tarts and including my grandchildren. I have them all the time sometime l toast them and sometimes eat them the way they are there really good

Mmmm

Mmm pop tarts are an all time favourite for my family. We actually indulge it as a snack once in a while and it’s very nice and lovely. Watch out for sales!

October 18, 2018

Pop Tarts

I would recommend Frosted Strawberry Kellogg's Pop Tarts to anyone as they have a large variety of flavors to choose from, You also can get them at Walmart for $2.00 a box. I would suggest toasting them as it makes the frosting on the top and the jelly inside taste so much better.

July 03, 2018

A great quick snack

I love pop tarts. They are so quick and easy, and travel well when you're in a rush. They come in a wide variety of flavors. My favorite is the smores.