Kellogg's Raisin Bran Cereal Reviews
#1 in Cereal

Make yours a Sunny™ day! The Kellogg’s Raisin Bran cereal you’ve loved for years has been loving you right back, with over 25 percent of your recommended daily value of dietary fiber in every bowl. With so many raisin bran choices, what does one smiling sun offer that generations have loved? Why, Two Scoops of delicious raisins, of course!

May 12, 2017

Kellogg's Raisin Bran Cereal is always a staple in my cereal cupboard. Full of healthy benefits and fiber. It is my comfort food and I eat it anytime of the day or night.

May 11, 2017

These are one of my favourite cereals to eat. I also enjoy the mini boxes because I am able to bring it with me on the go, rather than sitting at home and eating it with milk.

May 09, 2017

I'm not really a fan of Bran, but I love Raisin Bran and it is one of my favorite cereals! It's not that sugary and it's loaded with yummy raisins that are soft, not hard. Even my kids like! Although, Kellogg's cereal is expensive depending on the size of the box and whether it is on sale or not!

May 05, 2017

I started eating raison bran cereal about 20 years ago and I still love it. Its good for you and the bran and fiber are great healthy treat. Sometimes after a busy day I'll have a bowel of raison bran instead of a meal and it keeps me feeling full.

May 05, 2017

La petite boite ne dure pas plus que 2 jours chez moi. Il n'y a pas d'âge pour manger ce céréale et ce n'est pas seulement déjeuner mais aussi comme collation en après midi ou le soir avant le dodo.

May 04, 2017

I'm really not a cereal eater but Kellogg's raisin bran is my all time favourite cereal . I've loved it since I was a kid . The bran flakes are Perfect and the raisins just add to it. A perfect flavour combo . I can eat these dry , or in a bowl with milk. They're sweet , crunch and oh so good ! I pick them up at Walmart on sale for $2.99.

May 04, 2017

I love Kellogg's Raisin Bran Cereal this is my favorite cereal. I usually am the only one in my house to eat this bran my kids do not enjoy raisins. Love Love Love it.

May 02, 2017

This has been a go to cereal for our family for years. We like the amount of bran that this product gives to us for each serving and the raisins give it a nice amount of sweetness.

April 28, 2017

I am not a fan of this. I usually choose the store cheaper brands.
    I never get enough raisins in the cereal and the actual flakes are not sweet. They have almost no taste.
    The store heaper brands have lots of raisins and the flakes taste sweeter but does not affect the amount of calories by much or not at all.

April 28, 2017

Not crazy about the preservatives in this one but my husband absolutely loves this cereal. He did however complain last time about there not being enough raisins though; according to him there is supposed to be a raisin in every scoop! Good crunchiness, medium sweet and bran flavour, but I still prefer more natural cereals.