Kellogg's Rice Krispies Cereal Reviews
#5 in Cereal

THE TOASTED RICE CEREAL THAT’S BEEN LOVED FOR GENERATIONS
For more than 80 years, Kellogg’s Rice Krispies® Cereal has been made nearly the same way, from just a handful of ingredients. Each piece is made from a single, toasted grain of rice, which moms know is one of the easiest grains to digest, so it’s gentle on little tummies.

August 27, 2019

Just loving this lately!

Rice Crispies has been my number 1 snack lately, i’m addicted! Every time I'm looking for something to snack on its the first thing i go for is a bowl of plain rice crispies, why plain,? because i love to enjoy the crunchy, crackle of these delicious toasted rice grains! You can use rice crispies in anything really, you can make your own squares, mix them in yogurt, with fruits, my fave is to dip it in my milkshake or just throw some in and eat my milkshake as an ice cream!
    Also, i have tried cutting a banana in half, spreading peanut butter on it & sprinkling some rice crispies! WOW! Amazing !

August 16, 2019
    Haringey, United Kingdom

I feel like a kid

I feel like a kid when ever I eat them but love them because of their light taste and not being smothered in sugar. And let’s be honest everyone loves listening to them ‘snap, crackle and pop’.

August 06, 2019
    Indiana, United States

Close but no cigar

I love the versatility of Rice Krispies Cereal. I can eat them plain, with sugar, with fruit, with ice cream, or mixed with a variety of ingredients to create a new treat! Always able to find them at a great price. Store brand usually does not cut it, especially for recipes calling for rice cereal. Stick to the OG.

June 20, 2019

Basic ingredients and not too sweet

I like that this cereal doesn’t have a lot of sugar and not a lot of ingredients in the list. Unfortunately it’s not a favourite with the family because the taste is just too plain. If there was an option for a no sugar rice crispies I’d buy it but I don’t eat sugar personally. I used to eat it with bananas or other fruit which gave it enough sweetness as it was. Unfortunately this cereal also seems to rarely be on sale so if I buy this I sometimes go with the generic version.

May 30, 2019

Snap Crackle Pop

My son 11 with autism is very Picky. He has taken quite the liking to Rice Krispies and some days will refuse any other cereal. We could have 4 different ones and if no Rice Krispies he is begging me to go to the store and buy more. We also both really enjoy making Rice Krispie squares which are an absolute hit in our family.

May 29, 2019

bonne source d'éléments nutritifs

La journée commence du bon pied avec ces céréales. Elles sont nourrissantes et rassasiantes. De plus, elles apportent beaucoup de bienfaits avec ses éléments nutritifs. Elles sont excellentes en collation et en diverses recettes.

May 29, 2019

Rice krispies

Jadore utiliser les rice krispies pour des recettes de dessert rien de mieux qu'un bon rice krispies maison que tu peu personaliser quand tu a des enfants.
    Cric crac croc rice krispies 😘

May 18, 2019

60 years of fandom

Back in the day, Rice Krispies were a staple in our kitchen. We enjoyed them for breakfast but Rice Krispie squares were THE treat.My mom was a working mom when very few women in my hometown worked outside the home and she could quickly whip up a batch of our favourites, whether on a Sunday afternoon or for our birthday parties. Love them still!

May 16, 2019

Household favorite

My kids eat this cereal almost every morning. We make Rice Krispy squares and many other treats with them as well. Overall a very versatile cereal that the whole family will love.

May 06, 2019

Love them!

I love rice Krispy cereal. It's so crunchy and love the popping sounds. It tastes great. I would buy it regularly. It's so good with milk or on it's own.