Kernels dill pickle popcorn seasoning Reviews
Ranked #125 in Grocery

yummy

Big fan of Kernels. I think the only one I ever bought was the dill pickle and it was really good. Just like dill pickle chips. Its overpriced though. $4-$7 for a bottle of flavoured dust is pretty rediculous.

June 15, 2017

I love this product I would buy it again and again.

I love popcorn seasonings they are really good and make popcorn a even better treat, There is a few different kinds of flavors you can choose from. I would recommend this product to anyone especially the dill pickle kind.

June 15, 2017

Instant dill pickle taste !

I love buying seasoning shakers for my popcorn but the dill pickle flavour is my favorite! I love the convenience of simply shaking a flavour onto my popcorn and having a whole new treat ! You have to shake the popcorn really well though because to much of this powder is really bitter and sour !

I love this!

I love this stuff especially since lately I found it at our local dollar store ! Can't beat that price ! They have lots of other flavours too , bottom line love the product !

June 15, 2017

Kernels dill pickle popcorn seasoning

I am so addicted to the Kernels dill pickle popcorn seasoning! I eat popcorn daily and I am always looking for delicious popcorn seasonings. You can control how much of the dill pickle taste you want in your popcorn by adjusting how much you are putting in, I put a lot in and shake the popcorn bag because I love dill pickle.

May 01, 2017

I always have one of these in my cupboards . I don't really like plain popcorn so I have a few of these around . After I take my popcorn out of the microwave I pour this dill pickle seasoning all over it . It's a really good , strong dill pickle flavour . I love it !

2.7/5

February 07, 2017

Although I think this is a great product idea I was disappointed in the quality. The first time you use it on your popcorn it is terrific, but after a couple of weeks the powder starts to harden in the container and comes out in clumps and does not season the corn evenly. I think they need to work on the moisture content or change the container. Perhaps offering it single packets for every use would be much better.

December 13, 2016

BEST POPCORN SEASONING EVER! It is the only one I like. I load it on to my popcorn with butter and it makes the best tasting popcorn. I think it is really cheap to like 3 dollars. The container lasts pretty long too. I can't leave the store without it. EVER!

December 13, 2016

This is my FAVOURITE popcorn seasoning!! (when I'm not making my homemade cayenne pepper& lime seasoning) -- I love to just top this onto my popcorn. The dill flavour is so strong- it tastes just like Dill Pickle kernels popcorn!

August 24, 2016

Cet assaisonnement peut rendre accro. J'adore tout ce qui est au cornichon et Kernels a trouvé le bon équilibre qui fait que cette poudre goute ce qui ce rapproche le plus du gout du cornichon. J'en ajoute sur mon popcorn, sur mes chips aux cornichons et je fais meme cuire mes graines de citrouilles avec poudre (attention de ne pas bruler, le gout n'est pas super). Si vous aimez les pickles ce produit est a essayer.