Prestige Item
Kiehl's Lip Balm #1 Reviews

Offers minimum protection against sunburn Relieves chapped or cracks lips Shields lips from drying effects of wind & cold weather Leaves lips feeling soft, smooth & comfortable Dermatologist tested

December 06, 2018

Great Basic Lip Balm

This is a super essential lip balm. There is no scent and it is great for the lips. The price point is good for the amount that you get. This is a Kiehl's classic product.

July 26, 2018

Favourite lip balm

I'm in love with this lip balm. This is my favorite. It's moisturizing and keeps your lips hydrated all day long. It's worth every penny. This would also make a great gift or stocking stuffer. I can highly recommend this lip balm.

January 20, 2018

My go-to lip balm

This is my go to lip balm! I get really dry lips throughout the winter months but Kielh's #1 keeps my lips from scaling/ peeling, which has happened with most other lip balms I've tried. A thin layer will last a good amount of time, and at night I put on a thicker layer to last the night.
    Would highly recommend for anyone who has dry lips!

September 27, 2017

My favorite lip balm!

This is my favorite lip balm, although I'd say it's a bit pricey. In the region I live it gets really cold in the winter (and I'm talking about -40C kind of cold), and the air can get really dry, this balm helps my lips to stay moisturized at all time! It's also great for summer, when it's super hot outside, it prevents my lips from cracking!

April 20, 2017

My lips are so dry and chapped, and I am always looking for new lip balms to try! I got this one (mango flavoured) as a gift, and it's super moisturizing! It's so smooth, works well, and lasts long. It also has a great scent and flavour!

January 29, 2017

I really like the consistency of this product although I'm not sure how I feel about the pear flavour. It's really moisturizing but I probably won't repurchase it as I usually tend to stay away from flavored lip balms.

December 26, 2016

I really liked this amazing product. It has a great consistency and is very moisturizing for very dry skin. This product is an excellent choice for people with ezcema.

September 23, 2016

I use this at night before I go to sleep to keep my lips hydrated. The morning when I wake up, my lips are soft and dont get chapped in the winter time.

July 31, 2016

I love this product. Have purchased it several times over and buy it as gifts for my friends. Excellent price and makes such a difference, instantly!

July 13, 2016

These are pricey but the quality is good. Super moisturizing and come in a lot of nice scents! You only need to apply a little bit. But I find that other lip balms last longer. I had the originally one with the SPF. They have expiry dates. I had to toss it as soon as the expiry date passed, cause it was starting to smell funny