Kraft Hazelnut Spread with Cocoa Reviews
#2 in Spreads

INTRODUCING KRAFT HAZELNUT SPREAD, a new hero to the KRAFT spreads portfolio – formulated with NO PALM OIL* and LOW IN SATURATED FAT*. Offer our new Chocolate Hazelnut spread on your menu and get your customers excited about the morning – the decadent chocolate and hazelnut flavour brings a special touch to any breakfast spread!
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021

Delicious!!

I got a small size sample of kraft hazelnut to try from chichadvisor.
    I am impressed by the taste of this spread. It has a very smooth texture and spread nicely on bread. It is not very sweet and has chocolatey taste. I like that it has less sugar content and no palm oil added. I will definitely buy this product.

Less than satisfactory

I have a big sweet tooth and was quite looking forward to trying the sample of this spread that I received, but, unfortunately did not find it to adequately satisfy my taste buds. It is denser/firmer in consistency than Nutella and will not drip off your utensil, but does not have the same rich, indulgent flavour and melt-in-your mouth experience that I was looking for. I don’t find it is too dissimilar in nutrition content to the leading brand to persuade me enough to jump ship. Perhaps would be more suitable for someone who prefers a lesser sweet tasting chocolate/hazelnut spread. I do, however, appreciate the free sample!

Awesome Product

I always want to have a tasty and healthy breakfast, and I find it’s solution by using Kraft Hazelnut Spread as my breakfast
    Its really very tasty. It is just an awesome product every chocolate lovers must taste this. You can have it any time and you can even keep it anywhere it doesn't need to be refrigerated. If you keep it in refrigerator it will get hard. It is a bit costly but it is worth every single penny spent on it. The taste and flavour that comes along the product is very yummy and also somewhat healthy.The product packaging is very finite and comes with a seal which is air tight and the cap of the bottle is of very good quality. The product comes in a very good quality of plastic bottle which keeps the product inside very fresh, clean and hygienic. Do give this product a try.

Just like the commercials

I was actually quite surprised that this product was exactly like the commercial protrays. As a kid I used to eat that other popular hazelnut spred but tied of as an adult but Kraft has turned me back on. Good job Kraft

oui mais

Je me réjouissais de tester cette alternative sans huile de palme. Malheureusement je ne l'ai pas trouvée à mon goût. La texture sablonneuse ne m'a pas séduite.

Delicious Healthy Snack

I live hot it has no palm oil and less sugar compared to other chocolate spreads yet still tastes delicious! It was perfect to eat on the go and something to snack on during the day. I love it and would buy again.

Tasty but too sweet

It has a great texture for spreading, but I found it too sweet for my taste - sweeter than Nutella. However, spread very thinly on crackers made for a very delicious sweet 'n' salty snack. Overall, it is quite tasty, but I might try the reduced sugar version to see if it's less sweet so it could be used in a thicker layer.

Hazelnut taste

It has a strong hazelnut taste and it's a bit bitter, it's smooth, creamy and spreadable. It's nice that it doesn't have a greasy aftertaste. It has a delightful hazelnut smell. Would be good on toast or croissants. I really enjoyed this sample.

Delicious

I got this sample from chickadvisor free for my honest opinion. It was delicious i ate it with a spoon and i found it mot too sweet and just the perfect chocolaty taste it would go great on toast or even pancakes. This will be my new favorite spread i will use it daily !

Oh so tasty.

I was chosen by @chickadvisor to review this individual sized free sample of Kraft smooth hazelnut spread. I tried my sample right away and let me tell you, DELICIOUS. The texture was very creamy and smooth, the taste made me think of Ferrero Rocher. Very easy to spread on my toast. I didn’t find it too sweet either just the perfect balance. I love how there is no palm oil, it’s made with real hazelnut and also made in Canada ! I will definitely purchase this product and I recommend it to all my chocolate/hazelnut lovers out there !