Kraft Hazelnut Spread with Cocoa Reviews
#2 in Spreads

INTRODUCING KRAFT HAZELNUT SPREAD, a new hero to the KRAFT spreads portfolio – formulated with NO PALM OIL* and LOW IN SATURATED FAT*. Offer our new Chocolate Hazelnut spread on your menu and get your customers excited about the morning – the decadent chocolate and hazelnut flavour brings a special touch to any breakfast spread!
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021

Great tasting!

Kraft Hazelnut Spread was yummy and delicious and spread so easily. Would definitely buy again. Had a smooth silky texture and had just thr right amount of flavour!

Smooth and chocolatey

When I first tried the hazelnut spread I wasn't expecting to get addicted go it almost instantly. It was smooth and oh so chocolatey! It's a great snack or the best tasty treat

July 26, 2021

Very tasty and great texture!

I am happy to know there is a delicious and healthy option of a chocolate spread available in the market. It tastes really good on bread or cracker. A fun snack for children and adults alike!

besoin de goûter plus

la petite quantité de l'échantillon m'a pas permis de faire une opinion complète. Mais ma première opinion n'est pas un wow au niveau du goût, par contre la texture est lisse et agréable.

Gets the job done

I have never tried this product before but was given the opportunity to give it a try. It is good and my family members loved it, however it is not for me. You will never know before you try though.

Delicious Spread

I spread it on everything I eat: toast, muffins, cakes, cookies, etc. It is perfect for anything as it makes everything tastes better. It is also extremely healthy as well. Any hazelnut lover will enjoy this.

Perfect Hazelnut Spread

I like it very much because I can use it on my toast for my breakfast. I also can spread it on my cookies and cakes to make them more delicious and interesting. I would recommend it to anyone who enjoys Hazelnut spread.

Kraft Hazelnut Spread

Awesome tasting spread! Easy-to-spread, and quite chocolatey! Enjoyable and equally spreadable on plain bread and toast! Nice, delicious spread! Love it!!!

July 25, 2021

Almost as good as the competitor...or better?!

This spread was so delicious! There was a nice balance between the hazelnut and cocoa flavours, where one wasn't overpowering the other. I found that the Kraft spread wasn't as sweet as the popular competitor product, but in a good way! It was the right amount of sweetness without taking away the true taste of cocoa or hazelnut. The texture of the spread was smooth, and spread onto a piece of warm toast like butter. I would purchase this product again! I just wish the sample was bigger :(

(I received a sample of this product for free to review.)

July 25, 2021

So delicious!

This Kraft Hazenut spread is absolutely delicious! My kids totally love it and ask me to buy again. It spreads nicely and smooth. It’s great and convenient for breakfast or snack time.