Kraft Whipped Peanut Butter Reviews

Ranked #1991 out of 2380 in Grocery

June 08, 2017

To me, this variety of Kraft peanut butter is just ok. I much prefer the Crunchy Peanut Butter. The taste is light and airy, and it leaves a bit of an odd mouth feel. I feel like I can eat more of this and still not have the satisfaction of feeling like I got my peanut butter intake, which does not happen with the other varieties. I like that this peanut butter is easier to spread and does not break the bread, especially if you like to eat your peanut butter on non-toasted bread.

June 08, 2017

I did not really enjoy this peanut butter. I feel it does have a taste that is relatively similar to the other Kraft peanut butter except that it leaves a strange aftertaste. I feel this peanut butter left an oily film in my mouth. I also found the peanut butter flavor was weaker than in the crunch or smooth Kraft peanut butter. It has more of a butter taste to it. It spreads easily so it is good for dipping. I also found if you use it in baking the flavor comes out well. To eat on a sandwich I would recommend the traditional peanut butter.

December 01, 2016

Just love peanut butter. Each or almost each morning I eat Kraft peanut butter on a toast. I put a little bit of butter underneath. I like this food since I was a toddler !! Recommend it a lot.

March 08, 2016

This has the same amazing flavor as the original Peanut Butter ,the only difference is the consistency, its a lighter, more creamy peanut butter,easier to spread on toast.I love putting this on toast ,bagels and English muffins,so yummy

February 07, 2016

Love the flavour and texture of the whipped peanut butter. It spreads well on toast and is easy to add into recipes. Also like the fact that it is lower in fat than the regular type. Regular price is high so I always stock up when it's on sale.

January 17, 2016

I have a few peanut butter lovers in my house and I thought I would give this a shot. They really did like it and thought it was better because it wasn't so heavy. It was also a lot easier to spread on bread. I think that all peanut butter is expensive and this one is one of the most expensive but it lasts a while so I guess it is worth it.

1.5/5

January 04, 2016

I don't like this at all

The consistency is not what I want in peanut butter

It melts very different

It's just all around bad

October 30, 2015

I love peanut butter in general, but this is an amazing dip for crackers, pretzels and even fruit, and makes a wonderful fondue! It's light and fluffy right out of the jar, but tastes delicious when melted too! I definitely recommend it!

June 08, 2015

My kids love peanut butter and they liked the texture of this whipped products. So easy to eat and the fluffiness makes it perfect for dipping your favourite food items like fresh fruit, mini cookies and celery. Great product that tastes delicious and is a filling anytime snack or meal.

November 25, 2013

I absolutely love this peanut butter. It is creamy, light.and fluffy. It's great on sandwiches, toast, cracker, and wonderful to dip Apple's in. It's definitely a staple in my house.