Kraft Whipped Peanut Butter Reviews
#1112 in Grocery

January 02, 2018

Good, but could be improved

Overall I enjoyed this peanut butter but I found it was quite a bit more oily than other Kraft peanut butters. In my house our camp was split, half of us really enjoyed this product and said it had a great taste and consistency, the other half were put off the amount of oil.

June 08, 2017

To me, this variety of Kraft peanut butter is just ok. I much prefer the Crunchy Peanut Butter. The taste is light and airy, and it leaves a bit of an odd mouth feel. I feel like I can eat more of this and still not have the satisfaction of feeling like I got my peanut butter intake, which does not happen with the other varieties. I like that this peanut butter is easier to spread and does not break the bread, especially if you like to eat your peanut butter on non-toasted bread.

June 08, 2017

I did not really enjoy this peanut butter. I feel it does have a taste that is relatively similar to the other Kraft peanut butter except that it leaves a strange aftertaste. I feel this peanut butter left an oily film in my mouth. I also found the peanut butter flavor was weaker than in the crunch or smooth Kraft peanut butter. It has more of a butter taste to it. It spreads easily so it is good for dipping. I also found if you use it in baking the flavor comes out well. To eat on a sandwich I would recommend the traditional peanut butter.

April 03, 2017

Je suis complètement en amour avec le beurre d'arachides crémeux de Kraft. Je le mange littéralement à la cuillère tellement il est bon! Le meilleur beurre d'arachides sur le marché!

1.0/5

January 05, 2017

Boo on you Kraft! Considering you are the peanut butter experts this product doesn't make the cut. We are a house full of peanut butter lovers, but this stuff is gritty and tasteless. Will be sticking to the regular PB!

December 01, 2016

Just love peanut butter. Each or almost each morning I eat Kraft peanut butter on a toast. I put a little bit of butter underneath. I like this food since I was a toddler !! Recommend it a lot.

September 19, 2016

Thank you so much for making this wonderful product. I use it for my peanut butter cookie recipe, and my husbands sandwiches for work. He says its the best.

September 16, 2016

If I could, I would give this a 10 star. This is my ultimate favorite peanut butter. We go through a lot of PB, and the kids don't seem to care for the whipped as much as the smooth, so I buy whipped as a treat just for me! I will eat this off a spoon! It's lightweight, oh so smooth and I absolutely love it! I like to stock up when the 2 kg is on sale $2.99 (great deal!)

March 08, 2016

This has the same amazing flavor as the original Peanut Butter ,the only difference is the consistency, its a lighter, more creamy peanut butter,easier to spread on toast.I love putting this on toast ,bagels and English muffins,so yummy

February 07, 2016

Love the flavour and texture of the whipped peanut butter. It spreads well on toast and is easy to add into recipes. Also like the fact that it is lower in fat than the regular type. Regular price is high so I always stock up when it's on sale.