Prestige Item
La Mer Creme de la Mer Reviews

THE MIRACLE - Even now, it is not entirely clear how Creme de la Mer works. For us schooled in logic, it is something of a jolt to the imagination. But facts are facts and certainly the proof can be seen on the faces of those who use it. In a short time, skin becomes softer, firmer, looks virtually creaseless. Aging lines and pores are noticeably less visible. Even the driest of complexions are healed. Sensitivities are soothed. And, of course, there are some who insist it has produced astonishing results - as Dr. Max Huber witnessed. No wonder many who have tried every cream available remain steadfast in their devotion to Creme de la Mer. THE SECRET - Creme de la Mers Miracle Broth is suspended within its extraordinary formula. To activate the broth and release its key ingredients, warm a small amount between your fingertips. As you pat onto clean, dry skin, you will instantly feel the soothing effects of the broth. Smooth over your face, neck, even under the fragile eye area. Creme de la Mer - 1 oz

December 08, 2021

Thick and creamy

I received this free with the hydrating serum (which i looooved) This cream is thick and very creamy. It reminds me almost of cerave cream in the tub. It may clog pores if you are prone to blackheads/acne, luckily this pregnancy I haven't had too many issues with that. This cream does feel luxurious, I just didn't notice any significant change in my skin while using consistently therefore cannot justify the price of this!

December 08, 2021

OH WOW

It cones with emulsion and cream - 2 step moisturizer. This should be the best in the market. Immediately shows results. No matter how dry your skin is, cream turns your face into baby face softness. And it has amazing smell. It is VERY expensive though, but I’d buy to have something so effective and feels you great. It worths!!!

3.2/5

December 07, 2021

Nice cream, not worth price

This is a very rich, luxurious feeling moisturizer. It works quite nicely and is a nice product, it feels high end, but that being said, I just do not think it is worth the price.

December 02, 2021
    United States

Pricey but perfect

I wish this product was less pricey but otherwise it’s perfect. It’s the thickest moisturizer I’ve found and it keeps my skin hydrated without irritating.

November 25, 2021
    New York, United States

Really good product that stands for itself

Amazing product! i simply can't say enough for it. i use it rvery day and it visibly improves my skin. Big compliments to LaMer and i will be coming back again!

2.0/5

November 20, 2021

Expensive

I got a sample from La Mer. I won't be buying the full size. It's a thick moisturizer that hydrates dry skin, that's it. There's so many products out there that do exactly that and are much more affordable.

October 27, 2021

Very effective, high quality

I got a sample of this product from La Mer. It is super high quality and the texture is thick and perfect for my dry winter skin. I do find it to be super expensive in comparison to my usual products which seem to be just as effective. I think its a great product to splurge on if you want to treat yourself.

October 17, 2021

The best cream ever.

This cream is worth every Penny. I had blotchy skin with brown pigments on it and I had tried every oils out there to get it back to a manage state. Within 2 weeks I noticed the difference. My skins was smooth, plump and the colour of the spots were fading away. There is a reason they are on a the pricier since and cause it works

August 09, 2021
    Northamptonshire, United Kingdom

Amazing stuff, just wish it was a bit cheaper

You definitely get what you pay for as the price and quality reflects but its just not accessible to working class which I sadly am. Maybe a special treat evwry now qnd then.

July 14, 2021

Amazing product

La Mer is a fantastic skincare product! It is like botox in a jar. Super hydration and excellent anti-aging benefits. I highly recommend La Mer skincare products