Lady speed stick raspberry burst Reviews
Ranked #238 in Deodorant/Anti-perspirant

August 19, 2017

Love it

I love lady speed stick raspberry burst . It smells amazing . It glides on perfectly and I love that I can get whiffs of it all day long . The scent is my favourite part . It smells just like juicy raspberries . It keeps me smelling fresh all day long and I don't worry about smelling like b.o all day long . I know I'm protected when I wear this deodorant. I love it and I highly recommend it . It's at Walmart for approximately $2.99.

March 12, 2017

I love this deodorant I always buy it when it's on sale and try to use a coupon if I have one on hand to get it for at a great price it goes on smoothly without leaving any white residue under your arms or clothing Love the scent it lasts all day long I would recommend it to anyone

June 27, 2016

I like speed stick because of the price but i feel like it doesn't work as well as other deodorants or antiperspirants. I love the smell I just wish it lasted longer.

February 10, 2016

I have used lady speed stick for as long as I can remember.
    I like the fruity smells are that available.
    However, I am starting to try other brands because this one
    just doesn't hold up for me. I work on my feet most of the
    day. I feel like I constantly need to apply it. But I still carry
    one with me everywhere I go.

January 13, 2016

I use lady speed stick 90% of the time because it works really well. I have used a lot of the different scents that they have and I really like this raspberry burst. It's a great deodorant with a really pleasant scent.