Lay's Salt and Vinegar Chips Reviews
#472 in Snacks

July 12, 2020
    Eastern Province, Saudi Arabia

Salty tangy perfect

These are an awesome treat for me! They are salty, tangy and just so crispy. They make an awesome treat for days when i crave something salty and sour

May 26, 2017

I really enjoy a small bowl of these as a night time snack sometimes! I know they don't have the best nutritional value but they are very tasty and have just the right amount of salt and vinegar flavoring!

May 26, 2017

These are my absolute favourite snack. Just the right amount of flavour. And they are right, I cannot just eat one. I can, however, just eat one bag...

May 14, 2017

I love these chips! Whether coinscidence or fact, something about these chips always help take away or ease my headaches! I think it is the vinegar concentration in them. Either way, I'll eat these unto the bag is gone!

May 14, 2017

I really love Lays Salt and Vinegar chips. Definitely have a salty flavour, with a kick of vinegar as well. I like that it's a nice thin chip. I could eat the whole bag!

February 15, 2017

YUMM!! These always make my mouth water just thinking about them. Just the perfect amount of salt and vinegar added in these chips. I probably buy a couple bags of the Lay's chips per month and they are always priced so reasonably. I get them for 2 for 4$ which is an excellent price. Normally they are usually $4 for one bag. I have noticed that it seems like they put less and less chips in these bags and just fill them up with air. When I opened the Lay's chips I noticed that the bag is always less than half full....Darnit fill it up!! lol. Still a yummy treat and I will continue too buy it regardless.

I also like that these Chips are Gluten Free. I can't eat much gluten these days so a chip thats gluten free is a must in our household. AND they contain less than 7 ingredients

June 13, 2016

These chips are super delicious. They are not to salty and not to vinegary - just the perfect mixture. I enjoy eating them when I'm craving something with salt but do not want to eat the salt shaker :)

June 13, 2016

OMG these are my absolute favourite chips! A BIG bag of Lay's salt & vinegar with your favourite soda, is a must! Especially on those PMS days! LOL They are (very) salty, but definitely fix your "salty craving" Love These!

March 18, 2016

This is my favorite flavour of chip. I have actually officially switched from a long time eater of old dutch brand to the lays brand , due to the flavour factor being way better!!
    I probably eat these everyother day or at least a couple times a week!

1.5/5

December 19, 2015

I love salt and vinegar as much as the next girl but this was just too much. The sour taste was painful and stung my tongue.