Liberté classic 2% plain yoghurt
Good

Liberté classic 2% plain yoghurt Reviews

Ranked #127 out of 318 in Yogurt

June 20, 2017

My family loves this yoghurt!

We love how thick and creamy this yoghurt is, and my toddler loves having it for dessert. I love how much protein is in a serving, and knowing that he is eating something healthy and good for him. We eat it plain, or add it to dressings and smoothies to make them nice and thick. Delicious!

April 14, 2017

I love Liberte 2% yogourt and have been buying it for years. I add frozen berries for a delicious, creamy and nutritious afternoon snack. Can't ask for a healthier treat!

January 27, 2016

This yogurt is great. Thick, rich, creamy, great taste, probiotic.

January 27, 2016

I swear, this is the creamiest yogurt on planet Earth. There is no strange sour aftertaste like other yogurts I've tried. It is in the perfect in between of sweet and customizable, tasty enough to eat on its own or pair it up with anything from jam to granola. I would eat this all the time...if I could find it in bulk.

January 19, 2016

This yoghurt is one of the few versions I can find witch has no sugar added, fat removed AND is probiotic!!! It's creamy, not to sour and great for combining with fresh fruit and cereal. I always keep a container in my fridge for breakfast, snacks and desserts!