liberte blackberry yogurt Reviews
#188 in Yogurt

June 12, 2017

Incredible yogurt. So glad its available at most grocery stores and specialty shops. Would be nice if there were regulations on pricing so that the price would be the same anywhere I would go to purchase it. For this reason I never buy it from Fortinos and wait until I shop elsewhere to purchase it at a lower cost.

March 06, 2017

I don't buy yogurt that often but whenever I need to grab an easy lunch, I get this. Unlike other yogurts, the fruit doesn't taste flat, overcooked and basically jam-i-fied. The blackberries are in good shape and the yogurt is creamy and has a good creamy-tangy flavor.

May 09, 2016

This yogurt is thick and rich; it is not runny like most yogurts, which is one of my favorite things about liberte! Blackberry is my favorite of all of their permanent flavors, but I am partial to blackberries. The fruit is sweet, but not overly douse with sugar!