Lipcote Lipstick Sealer

Lipcote Lipstick Sealer Reviews

1 review
Ranked #484 out of 1252 in Lipstick

February 26, 2016

Total game changer! Didn't know that I needed it but now that I have it I don't know how I lived without it. Lipcote is a lipstick sealer that you apply over lipstick to extend the wear. Does it ever work! Winters dry out my lips really quickly and I've found that when I'm wearing Lipcote I can apply lip balm on top of my lipstick! My lipstick will last through greasy bar meals no sweat. It's especially great if you like wearing bright or dark colours. I normally have to touch up my black lipstick all the time but with Lipcote it stays looking perfect. It can also be used to make your brows waterproof. Magic in a bottle.
    Cons: It stings a bit when you first apply so if you have cuts or cracks in your lips it might be painful. It also isn't very conducive to touch ups; makes the lipstick ball up. But I rarely need to touch up when I'm wearing it anyways! This is seriously the best thing ever!

Sylvie34 has posted in the forum topic
    dog or cat person

Mfornalik has posted in the forum topic
    Trump

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
    Views ?

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
    Mirror Mirror On The Wall

Ellimay added a new review for
    PSP Calamine Lotion

Sylvie34 added a new review for
    Arnica montana 30ch

lamurap has posted in the forum topic
    Do you wear a watch?