Lipton cup a soup spring vegetable

Lipton cup a soup spring vegetable Reviews

Ranked #29 out of 90 in Soup

April 20, 2017

This is a great low calorie, hot cup of goodness!
    I really like the spring vegetable, it has seasoned powder and small dried veggie pieces that soften in the hot water. Let it sit for about 5 minutes for optimum flavor and enjoy a mid-afternoon guilt free snack that will satisfy your salty/snack cravings and hold your appetite until dinner time. These are a must for me at the office!

April 20, 2017

I absolutely love this soup! I keep some at work and also at home. It's super easy and quick to make when I have cravings for something salty and this satisfies my hunger until meal time. The taste is excellent to boot...I would not fault a thing. Can be a little expensive sometimes so I grab a bunch when it goes on sale.

August 09, 2016

I keep these at my desk at work for when I get hungry or when I forget my lunch. They're very convenient! It's easier than packing soup and bringing that to work, and definitely cheaper than going out to buy soup.
    My only problem is that it's hard to judge how much is enough water when I'm just holding a mug and not a measuring cup!

August 09, 2016

I was obsessed with these a few years ago, I found them to be the perfect little snack that I didn't have to fell any guilt over. These are very quick to prepare and are packed with flavor.

These go on sale quite often for 2/$5.00 with is great considering there are 4 pouches in each box. I will also put one of these on my purse so that if I'm at a friends house I won't pig out on just anything if I'm hungry.

fuggno added a new review for
    Nintendo DSi Black

fuggno added a new review for
    Nintendo DSi Pink

navyhawkins added a new review for
    Chapters Indigo

Optimum card / carte optimum

racheljean added a new review for
    Popsicle Firecracker