Lipton® White Tea Blueberry and Pomegranate Pyramid Tea Bags Reviews

Ranked #32 out of 624 in Tea

March 03, 2017

Lipton Bluberry and Pomagranante teas are one of my all time favorites! Smells and taste divine! I don't steep it too long and I'll reuse the tea bag for a second time flush with hot water! Best when hot, not that great when cooled down to room temp.

January 07, 2017

The tea is really dark when brewed, so you only need to steep for less than a minute. The taste is a bit too strong for my liking and makes me feel a bit sick when I drink too much of it.

October 31, 2016

Just not for me. I found it to be far, far too sweet. It was nice to try something new, but I wasn't a fan. If you like very sweet things you might enjoy this! Love the pyramid bag as I find it steeps better than a usual bag and gets out all the flavor.

October 01, 2016

Lipton® White Tea Blueberry and Pomegranate Pyramid Tea Bags are fantastic! Not sour at all - like most berry teas. I was impressed with this chilled (I added some honey to sweeten). 2 tea bags, steeped for 10 minutes, then iced served 8 people! We loved it.

September 28, 2016

J'aime les thé plus fruités habituellement alors j'ai bien apprécié celui-ci . Bonne saveur de pomme grenade ,il est très parfumé pour un thé si peu dispendieux.

September 26, 2016

I find Lipton teas are hit and miss. I really liked the tea bags pyramid packaging, which was sturdy and didn't fall apart like some paper tea bags!! So cute! I usually prefer herbal teas, but decided to try this one. I thought it was okay, not too crazy about the blueberry flavour. I did however like the pomegranate taste in the tea. The smell of the tea was nice though, but I think I wouldn't buy it again. It could simply be my preference of herbal tea, which is my total bias.

September 25, 2016

I love fruity teas, and this one was defiantly worth the try. As soon as the tea bag begins to steep, you get an amazing blueberry aroma that fills the air. The tea was light, but sweet. I will defiantly be drinking this tea more often.

September 22, 2016

Lipton pyramid tea makes a few good teas that I really love. But this one is by far my favourite. I will never stop buying this tea as long as it is being sold.

September 22, 2016

This is the perfect cup of tea. i really loved the blueberry pomeganate flavor. The shape of the teabag allows the tea to steep perfectly. I'll definitely try this again...

September 22, 2016

This tea tastes heavenly after a long day at work. The tea bags are made well too-they don't break and fall apart like cheaper brands do. I love the pomegranate flavour too-it is comforting.