Lipton White Tea Peach and Mango Pyramid Tea Bags Reviews
#36 in Tea

August 25, 2017

Like it both ways

I like this tea. It is versatile in that it can be used to make iced or hot tea.
    It is not too sweet, but it is really good on its own. You do not have to add any sugar or sweetener at all.
    I drink it completely black
    It is refreshing and a good drink for the day.

July 15, 2017

Love this hot or cold

I love fruity teas so this one went over really nicely!I love these teas because you can have them warm or cold and it tastes amazing either way!I like my tea black or i just add a small amount of honey.Drinking this over ice is so refreshing definitely recommend picking some up at your local grocery store!

July 04, 2017

Lipton you did it again!! Peach and mango tea? Amazing!!

Well it goes without saying Lipton is a great brand, but when they start adding delish fruit flavours....c'mon!! Lol I'm in heaven

June 20, 2017

Lipton White Tea Peach and Mango Pyramid Tea Bags

The Lipton White Tea Peach and Mango Pyramid Tea Bags is a lovely tea. I am really enjoy all of the lipton teas they do such a wonderful job with the flavors. This mango and peach is delicious and I love having a cup after supper so nice and calming.

May 30, 2017

I drink green tea...every day. I though I would take a chance and change it up, but I was skeptical because I am usually not a big fan of fruity tea.

Man was I missing out. This tea is not too overpowering when it comes to tastes and it smells amazing. Definitely worth it!

May 14, 2017

This is a great tea for the summer it has a bright fruity flavour. You can drink it hot or make a great iced tea from it. It has a sweetness already to it so you don't even need to add sugar. I really enjoy the flavour of this tea.

March 03, 2017

I'm not normally a huge flavoured tea fan, but when a friend gave me a package I decided to try it. I love the aroma, it is a very peachy scent, which I enjoyed a lot. The tea is not too strongly flavoured, a hint of peach and perhaps mango. I drank it without adding anything. I enjoyed it a lot more than I thought I would. There is really not much real tea taste, more like a hot peach beverage, so I will drink it in addition to, not instead of my Earl Grey.

February 02, 2017

This is a new favourite for me. I have been having trouble finding a nice peach tea to drink since my last favourite was discontinued. Its a nice lightly flavoured tea.

January 07, 2017

The taste was okay at first, but after a few sips, the smell is a bit nauseating. The peach and mango combination work well together, but perhaps the taste is just too strong.

January 06, 2017

I would have to say this is now my favourite fruit Tea! These are good served both cold and hot and does not lack on flavour. The tea itself is aromatic and delicious!