Lipton White Tea Peach and Mango Pyramid Tea Bags Reviews

Ranked #36 out of 656 in Tea

July 15, 2017

Love this hot or cold

I love fruity teas so this one went over really nicely!I love these teas because you can have them warm or cold and it tastes amazing either way!I like my tea black or i just add a small amount of honey.Drinking this over ice is so refreshing definitely recommend picking some up at your local grocery store!

July 04, 2017

Lipton you did it again!! Peach and mango tea? Amazing!!

Well it goes without saying Lipton is a great brand, but when they start adding delish fruit flavours....c'mon!! Lol I'm in heaven

June 20, 2017

Lipton White Tea Peach and Mango Pyramid Tea Bags

The Lipton White Tea Peach and Mango Pyramid Tea Bags is a lovely tea. I am really enjoy all of the lipton teas they do such a wonderful job with the flavors. This mango and peach is delicious and I love having a cup after supper so nice and calming.

May 30, 2017

I drink green tea...every day. I though I would take a chance and change it up, but I was skeptical because I am usually not a big fan of fruity tea.

Man was I missing out. This tea is not too overpowering when it comes to tastes and it smells amazing. Definitely worth it!

March 03, 2017

I'm not normally a huge flavoured tea fan, but when a friend gave me a package I decided to try it. I love the aroma, it is a very peachy scent, which I enjoyed a lot. The tea is not too strongly flavoured, a hint of peach and perhaps mango. I drank it without adding anything. I enjoyed it a lot more than I thought I would. There is really not much real tea taste, more like a hot peach beverage, so I will drink it in addition to, not instead of my Earl Grey.

February 02, 2017

This is a new favourite for me. I have been having trouble finding a nice peach tea to drink since my last favourite was discontinued. Its a nice lightly flavoured tea.

January 07, 2017

The taste was okay at first, but after a few sips, the smell is a bit nauseating. The peach and mango combination work well together, but perhaps the taste is just too strong.

January 06, 2017

I would have to say this is now my favourite fruit Tea! These are good served both cold and hot and does not lack on flavour. The tea itself is aromatic and delicious!

December 04, 2016

love the design of the tea bags, i don't know it improves the tea.. but its unique. the aroma from the peach and mango is very strong even just taking it out of the package. the taste is bitter yet fruity. the downside id say (i noticed when I first tried it in the summer) that the smell is so delightful that it attracts flies, bees and even people.

October 12, 2016

This is one of my favourite bagged teas out there. I love peach flavour and I'm always on the lookout for the best and this is definitely in my tops. I love the pyramid bags because they are easy to take in and out of the cup and leave limited tea leaf traces in my cup if none at all. My only complaint is that it seems the string attached to the bag (through melted plastic it seems) is not very sturdy compared to other bags, sometimes it falls off which is a bit annoying. I only wish this flavour was more readily available at my local grocery stores, I always stock up when I find it.

Mlepine has posted in the forum topic
    books

Alayne earned the Beauty Guru badge

Mlepine has started a new forum topic
    Mascara suggestions?

akav added a new review for
    MAC Lip Liner in Soar

dperrault has posted in the forum topic
    What is your fave classic movie?

gotmills added a new review for
    pinesol lavender