L'Oreal Paris Age Perfect Hydra-Nutrition Day Cream Reviews

Good - 0

December 11, 2017

Excellent face cream

I have tried so many face creams over the years and this is one that I am very pleased with. I get very dry skin, especially in the winter as soon as the heaters are turned on. This cream makes my skin feel and look very nice with a slight brightness to it. Great feeling and a little goes a long way.

January 05, 2015

I usually buy this on sale and keep going back to it. It is an awesome day cream. Makes my skin very soft.

June 29, 2014

I use this L'Oreal Age Perfect day/night cream everyday in the spring. It helps keep my face, neck and chest deeply hydrated and nourished for my mature, dry skin during the spring temperature change and strong winds we have been having around here. It also helps plump my skin and therefore it stops those sagging chins and cheeks. Yeah! The luxurious creamy beige texture soaks in quickly and leaves me with a soft and silky face and neck. I got this on sale for $19.99 at either Shoppers Drug Mart or London Drugs. Definitely worth the price.