Love Beauty & Planet Argan Oil & Lavender Smooth and Serene Shampoo Reviews
#15 in Shampoo

You may also like Love Beauty & Planet Argan Oil & Lavender Conditioner and Body Wash

April 10, 2018

Love love love! This product and scent

My free LOVE BEAUTY & PLANET ARGAN OIL AND LAVENDER SMOOTH AND SERENE SHAMPOO from chick advisor has become my most recent favorite product I have in the house! The scent guys... Aside from the product working just as it should, taming and smoothing my ruly ends,the scent alone makes me so happy with this product. It comes on strong in the shower giving off a truly serene moment and then drys off into a subtle lavender-y scent that I catch a whif of throughout the day, lovely hair and lovely scent.

April 10, 2018

I am so excited to review this product! I had an amazing experience trying out the Love Beauty and Planet shampoo and conditioner system. I have wavy/curly hair and frizz is my everyday life year round. I use a ton of product to tame my hair but, up until now, I haven't found a shampoo and conditioner that makes the rest of my hair routine unnecessary. My frizz is almost completely gone. It's incredible!
    The scent is beautiful. It's light, floral and feminine and it really LASTS! I was so impressed with the moisturizing formula and the easy rinsing.
    The last thing is that I was so thrilled to find that the product is natural, vegan and eco-friendly. It's great that Love Beauty and Planet makes products that not only work wonderfully but don't come at the expense of the planet. I couldn't be happier! I recommend this product to absolutely everyone!

April 10, 2018

Smells great, wish it went further

I feel much the same about this shampoo as I do about the body wash in the same line - it smells amazing! I do wish the product went a little further though, because I had to go back for more product in order to finish washing my hair. The product is supposed to help with frizziness and I do think it helped!

April 09, 2018

Did not do a stand out job

This as well as the conditioner has such a great smell. It had a nice lather which is critical for me, but it didn't wow me. My hair was not any softer than usual, it didn't provide any results for my frizzy hair. I wouldn't recommend. There are better alternatives on the market. It did come with a lot of product

April 09, 2018

Absolutely love this shampoo!

I was so excited to get to try this Love Beauty & Planet Argan Oil & Lavender Smooth and Serene Shampoo. I received a full size bottle and have been testing it out for about 2 weeks. I absolutely love this shampoo. My hair is so soft (my niece was braiding it the other day and said how soft it was) and the frizz is gone. I have been leaving my hair to air dry. So impressed with this shampoo from Love Beauty & Planet and it is definitely my go to shampoo now. #gotitfree

Smells so nice.

The scent is what will captivate you with this product. I #gotitfree from Chick Advisor. I don't love that it's made with SLS, but do appreciate that it's a vegan product. A little bit does a super rich lather, but the scent is definitely what will make you want to buy it!

I adore this shampoo

I first received Love Beauty and Planet shampoo in lavender a few weeks ago and haven’t stopped using it. My hair feels clean refreshed and balanced. The scent makes for a very relaxing feel good shower. Paired with the lavender conditioner the pampering spa like shower continues in your very own shower. I definitely recommend this product!

Updated On: April 09, 2018

@chickadvisor
    #trylovebeautyplanet
    #gotitfree
    @lovebeautyandplanet

April 09, 2018

Un bon shampoing, mais il ne ressort pas du lot

Ce shampoing a une odeur délicieuse, comme les autres produits de la gamme argan et lavande. Il mousse vraiment bien ! Pas besoin d'une grande quantité pour couvrir tous mes cheveux qui m'arrivent au milieu des omoplates. Je considère qu'il faut partie de mes shampoings préférés, mais il n'a rien de plus extraordinaire que les autres. Il est donc dans mon top 5, mais pas dans mon top 3, si vous voyez ce que je veux dire :)

Squeaky Clean

I received this Love Beauty & Planet Argan Oil & Lavender Smooth and Serene Shampoo from ChickAdvisor for free, in exchange for my honest opinion. Right from the start, I knew I would love this because of the scent. The shampoo itself cleanses my hair, but I wish it would lather more. It`s definitely just a preferred preference on my end, since others seem to love it and don`t have the same expectation.

I would highly recommend this conditioner, especially if you love lavender, and are a fan of Love Beauty & Planet!

Nicely Scented Shampoo That Tames Frizz

Love Beauty and Planet Lavender & Argan Oil shampoo is perfect for tackling dry frizzy hair and waves. It leaves a wonderful, woody scent behind and it lasts for a long time.

For me personally I found this shampoo to be a little too hydrating as I like to leave quite a bit of time between washes. Because of this it didn't really clean my hair effectively and left it feeling quite oily. It would be great to use right before drying and straightening my hair, but unfortunately I wouldn't get more than a day or 2 out of the style because of the greasy feeling.

This shampoo would be excellent for someone with very dry hair or for those who are prone to frizz and wash their hair daily. I don't feel that the performance of this shampoo on my hair would makes the price tag worth it for me.