Love Beauty & Planet Coconut Milk & White Jasmine Divine Definition Conditioner Reviews
#18 in Conditioner

You're crazy about curls and rocking your textured look so this conditioner, made with Coconut Milk, helps to define and tame hair, and enhance your locks. A touch of fragrant White Jasmine keeps hair fiercely fresh!

YES Organic Coconut Oil
NO Dyes

You may also like Love Beauty & Planet hairsprays: Level 1, Level 2, or Level 3

March 16, 2019

love beauty planet

un revitalisant vraiment génial , je n'ai pas besoin d'en mettre beaucoup dans mes cheveux pour qu'il soit plus facile a démeller , j'ai des cheveux qui sont dur a démeller alors c'est super ce revitalisant , l'odeur est vraiment tres ben , merci chickadvisor , merci love planet beauty d'avoir pensé a moi

#gotitfree #cadeau #tryLoveBeautyPlanet

MUST TRY!!

I recieved this product free to review from Chick Advisor. I was pleasantly surprised by packaging when it arrived as it was beautiful and luxurious looking. I was instantly very excited to test this product after giving it a whiff and reading some of the ingredients. I absolutely love the scent of this product and the fact that it's all natural, free of parabens and dyes, and good for the environment. It not only makes me smell good it makes me look and feel good knowing I'm making a difference just by the products I'm choosing to use. I am pleasantly surprised by how affordable, and luxurious this is for an eco friendly product. The conditioner soothes my dry curly hair and makes it feel and look volumptious and soft. My hair has drastically improved since using this product and It is definitely going to become a must in my beauty routine. I highly recommend checking it out!

Lovely planet

Le conditionneur tout comme le shampoing sent vraiment bon, après plusieurs essaies, mes cheveux devenue de plus en plus doux et ils se démêlent vraiment facilement, vraiment pas besoin d'en mettre beaucoup

Great

I highly recommend this product. It’s not only smells good , work is also so good. I can’t even explain how much I m love with this product. My hair feel so soft , shiny after this. Best conditioner ever and plus guilty free. I got this product for free. #trylovebeautyplanet#gotitfree

Ethical and Nourishing Conditioner

If you wash your hair a lot like me then you will want to invest in a good conditioner. Luckily, Love Beauty & Planet has both available and Coconut Milk and White Jasmine is absolutely the bomb! I love the feel of this conditioner as it is very rich and nourishing. It leaves my hair feeling moisturized, healthy and vibrant! I love the scent too. Might I add that this product is ethnically sourced, contains organic ingredients and has no parabens or dyes? To boot, it's also a cruelty-free product! Love this!

*Thank you Chick Advisor for the free trial! #gotitfree

Def on my buy list

I loved using the conditioner. The scent first of all is so beautiful (white jasmine & coconut milk). That is the perfect blend and it really made me feel like I wasn’t in the shower but somewhere more floral haha ANYWAYS, loved how it made my hair feel soooo soft and flowy. I have blonde in my hair and when I brush it out it tends to hurt a lot but I found that this conditioner really helped with the process of detangling and for that I am so happy. It gave me the flow and texture and life my hair needed. Thank you chick advisor for sending over the free products to try! Love them and would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a fresh scented conditioner!

Amazing conditioner

I am in love . I received this completely free from chickadvisor. It smells amazing and it made my hair feel incredibly soft . The coconut milk and the white jasmine combined makes you feel like you're in heaven.

love the smell so much

amazing product as well as brand. i feel so happy using this conditioner knowing its benifits and that its vegan as well as works and does it job. smells amazing too

Great and lightweight conditioner

I received this product for free through the product review club. Because I don’t style my hair, I am always looking for a conditioner that detangles and smooths without weighing my hair down. This conditioner fits my requirements. It has a great smell and my hair dried nicely naturally with volume & waves coming through.

Smells so good

I received this for #free to review from chick advisor. I instantly fell in love with the scent. It’s light and floral and not too overpowering. Honestly I would wear this scent as a body spray. After using the conditioner I was pleasantly surprised. I have to of colouring damage to my hair, so I need some serious help. This conditioner made my hair feel light and soft with out weight it down. I try to really spoil my hair with not using any products that have chemicals or ingredients that are not nesesary. This is my new fav.