Love Beauty & Planet Coconut Milk & White Jasmine Divine Definition Conditioner Reviews

You're crazy about curls and rocking your textured look so this conditioner, made with Coconut Milk, helps to define and tame hair, and enhance your locks. A touch of fragrant White Jasmine keeps hair fiercely fresh!

YES Organic Coconut Oil
NO Parabens
NO Dyes

You may also like Love Beauty & Planet hairsprays: Level 1, Level 2, or Level 3

Smells so good

I received this for #free to review from chick advisor. I instantly fell in love with the scent. It’s light and floral and not too overpowering. Honestly I would wear this scent as a body spray. After using the conditioner I was pleasantly surprised. I have to of colouring damage to my hair, so I need some serious help. This conditioner made my hair feel light and soft with out weight it down. I try to really spoil my hair with not using any products that have chemicals or ingredients that are not nesesary. This is my new fav.

March 14, 2019

Leaves my hair feeling so soft

I received this product for free in exchange for a review. It smells so great and it makes my hair feel silky smooth. I really enjoy it and I use it everyday!

Surprisingly good

I just wanna start off by saying thank you so much chicken visor for sending me this product for viewing purposes that does not change my opinion at all. I just want to say I absolutely love the smell of this to Jasmine and coconut milk. It smells so delicious like I want to eat it. Honestly I’ve used it a couple times since receiving it and I really enjoy it I don’t really notice that big of a difference with the texture in my hair or the smoothness but I can’t wait to see the results after I finish the bottle

I love, Love Beauty

#tryLoveBeautyPlanet

I loved using the shampoo, but once I used the conditioner it was like the cherry on top of the cake.

The conditioner made my hair incredibly soft and mangable.

I really can't get over the scent, so relaxing and claiming,

Defienitly be buying these again.

February 23, 2019

I love the smell!! I love these products! I will use them ag

So nice. I love the smell. These products are not heavy. The rinse well and I feel amazing after using them. I will definitely recommend them and I am very willing to try them all!