Love Beauty & Planet Coconut Milk & White Jasmine Divine Definition Conditioner Reviews

You're crazy about curls and rocking your textured look so this conditioner, made with Coconut Milk, helps to define and tame hair, and enhance your locks. A touch of fragrant White Jasmine keeps hair fiercely fresh!

YES Organic Coconut Oil
NO Dyes

You may also like Love Beauty & Planet hairsprays: Level 1, Level 2, or Level 3
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

J'adore ce produit!

C'est un shampoing dont j'ai apprécié l'odeur et l'efficacité. L'odeur de coconut n'est pas très présente, et celle de jasmin blanc est très ennivrante.

Mon revitalisant Love beauty

Idéal pour avoir de belles boucles bien défini et des pointes de cheveux qui ne sont plus sèches. Excellent produit à utiliser après le shampooing. Essayez le et vous aimerai le résultat.

Hydrating and defining

I was sent this product by Chick Advisor for my review, and I'm glad I was, because I really ended up liking this product, and it is likely not something I would have picked out to purchase. It has a very strong floral scent (not so much coconut) that will stay in your hair for a few days, but if you like floral, you'll definitely love this product. Kept my wavy hair soft and defined without the normal disorganized mess or waves I normally have. My only issue is that the product was quite thick, so squeezing it out of this bottle could be a little tricky sometimes, but not a huge issue.

amazing scent conditioner

This conditioner has an amazing scent of coconut milk & white jasmine, smells nice and provides my hair with extra hydration, and keeps my hair with fresh white jasmine fragrance. After shampooing, use this conditioner gently massage the scalp and roots, rinse, it makes my hair so soft and shiny. Like this conditioner from Love Beauty and Planet, naturally sourced ingredients, Eco friendly, save our planet! I will definitely buy it again! #gotitfree

Conditioner

The scent is out of this world!! Love love love these products but then again it’s in the name. Love, beauty and planet is the only way to go!! #trylovebeautyplanet #gotitfree

Impressive

I used alot of conditioners over the years but this one is just so impressive to me it leaves your hair so soft and shiny and no tangles and it smells so nice you don't need to use a whole lot like other conditioners. I recommend if you haven't tried it you should. I will definitely be buying it in the future.

Updated On: March 25, 2019

#gotitfree

Smells amazing!

I have dry, frizzy hair and require a good conditioner to tame my hair. Love Beauty and Planet’s Divine Definition Conditioner is rich and creamy yet not greasy feeling. It left my hair feeling smooth, moisturized and manageable. I love the scent of coconut and jasmine! I would definitely use this again. I would also recommend it to my family and friends looking for a good conditioner.

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

A great conditioner!

ADD A REVIEW
    PREVIEW - Does this look right?

LOVE BEAUTY & PLANET COCONUT MILK & WHITE JASMINE DIVINE DEFINITION SHAMPOO
    Shampoo

Recommended? You Betcha!

Broken_Bliss

I love this shampoo!

I received a bottle of Love Beauty & Planet Coconut Milk & White Jasmine Devine Definition Conditioner for free in exchange for my honest review.

I started using this conditioner about a week ago and right from the first wash I noticed a difference in my hair. I used this along with the Love Beauty & Planet Coconut Milk & White Jasmine Devine Definition Shampoo. The conditioner left my hair feeling silky and soft and helped improve the definition of my naturally wavy hair. It also helped reduce the amount of frizz in my hair.

The conditioner had a noticeable floral scent, but was lighter scented than the shampoo and not nearly as heavily scented as the Rose and Murumuru Butter shampoo and conditioner that I have tried before. The scent was very nice.

I love that this conditioner is vegan and cruelty free and contains no parabens, silicones or dyes.

My new favourite conditioner

This conditioner is so good!… smell amazing and love the organic coconut milk and white jasmine, I have tight long curly hair and I’m always looking for a clean conditioner that can be used as curl cream!... and I already found it!… this conditioner can be use as a curl cream or leave in conditioner!.. yes.. my curls were soft and bouncy!
    I really recommend it!🥰 #gotitfree #trylovebeauty&planet;

March 25, 2019

Parfait duo avec le shampoing

Ce conditionneur est le parfait duo avec son shampoing Beauty & Planet. Il laisse les cheveux doux, facile à coiffer et en plus laisse une odeur de fraicheur. Je le recommande sans hésitation.