Love Beauty & Planet Coconut Milk & White Jasmine Divine Definition Shampoo Reviews
#3 in Shampoo

You're crazy about curls and rocking your textured look so this shampoo, made with Coconut Milk, helps define and tame hair enhance your locks. A touch of fragrant White Jasmine keeps hair fiercely fresh!

YES Organic Coconut Oil
NO Dyes

You may also like Love Beauty & Planet hairsprays: Level 1, Level 2, or Level 3
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

March 15, 2019

My New Favourite Shampoo!

I recieved this product free to review from Chick Advisor. I was pleasantly surprised by packaging when it arrived as it was beautiful and luxurious looking. I was instantly very excited to test this product after giving it a whiff and reading some of the ingredients. I absolutely love the scent of this product and the fact that it's all natural, free of parabens and dyes, and good for the environment. It not only makes me smell good it makes me look and feel good knowing I'm making a difference just by the products I'm choosing to use. I am pleasantly surprised by how affordable, and luxurious this is for an eco friendly product.

Un vent d'odeur

J'ai adoré ce produit des le premier essaie et de jour en jour, mes cheveux devenait de plus en plus beau, j'ai adoré l'odeur, il sent tellement bon et l'odeur reste longtemps dans nos cheveux. Mes cheveux sentent la noix de coco c'est une senteur qui rappel l'été

This is love

I love this shampoo. This shampoo works great for fine hair and adds a lot of body. The packaging is also beautiful and on top of that it also smells good. It feels like a luxury shampoo and it really hydrate hair. I have dandruff in my hair and it works great.

Ethical and effective!

I use shampoo almost every day so it's super important to me that the ingredients in my hair care are as natural as possible. I love that this shampoo does just that - it's ethically sourced, vegan, cruelty-free, and contains no parabens or dyes. Absolutely in LOVE with the scent and the feel of my hair afterwards. I would definitely recommend this to people who have sensitive scalp or hair loss.

*Thank you Chick Advisor for the free trial. #gotitfree

Heaven in a bottle

Wow! I looooved using love beauty and planets shampoo. This isn’t the first shampoo that I’ve adored by this brand. What makes me love it most is how the ingredients are all natural, not harmful to you or our planet. Makes me want to wash my hair all the time! The scent is so wonderful and it made my hair so flowy just as the conditioner had. Thank you chick advisor for letting me try this product free! I will be recommending this to my friends and family!

Smells amazing

I received this shampoo for free from chickadvisor and I'm loving the scent . I washed my hair with this twice to make sure my hair is squeaky clean. Best shampoo ever .

LOVE IT!

a new staple product for my hair! smells amazing and my hair feels soooooooo soft! will purchace again for sure. i love it so much! amazing and smells so good

Happy in a bottle!

I received this for free through the chick advisor product review club. I really like this shampoo. First of all the scent is refreshing and pleasant. The shampoo lathers up nicely and washes out easily with no flakes or residue. The fact it’s environmentally friendly is a fantastic bonus as I prefer natural products. Widely available at grocery stores everywhere.

Love the ingredients

I received this as a #freeproduct to review for from chick advisor. I find that this shampoo does not leave you with that dry stripped feeling that others have left me with. After reading the ingredients and seeing what harmful thingsthey have left out if their products I see why my hair took to this shampoo do well. The smell is amazing too.

Great shampoo

I received this product for free for review purposes. This shampoo smells amazing and makes my hair feel really clean after I use it everyday. It is great!