4.1/5
Love Beauty & Planet Coconut Oil & Ylang Ylang Hope and Repair 3 in 1 Benefit Oil Reviews
#1 in Hair Oil

You may also like Love Beauty & Planet Coconut Oil & Ylang Ylang Shampoo, Conditioner, and Body Wash

April 08, 2018

Soft and Silky Hair

This is a great hair serum for any damaged or extremely dry hair. It has a beautiful summer and tropical smell that makes you want to keep smelling your hair! Once air dried, my hair is so soft and silky without feeling too weighed down. You really don't need a lot of the product, as you just want to concentrate on your tips.

April 07, 2018

Lightweight and smells amazing

I used Love Beauty &Planet;Coconut oil&ylang;ylang Hope and repair 3 in 1 benefit oil for several times and I pretty much like it. It's super easy to apply, doesn't leave hands or hair greasy, smells delicious like tropical flowers(I love coconut but didn't smell it at all) I only need several pumps to apply it on my long hair so this oil will last for a long time. Will definitely recommend it, especially who has dry, colored and damaged hair like me

Updated On: April 07, 2018

I received it for free to try and review

April 06, 2018

Hydrating, but has to be applied with care!

I learned the hard way to only use a very, very tiny bit of this product, otherwise my hair ends up a greasy mess. I use a leave-in oil or serum after every hair wash, and I usually prefer a silicone-based product. i had never tried a paraffin-based hair oil prior to this one, and the texture takes some getting used to. It’s very thin and runny, and it’s easy to apply too much if you’re not careful. Once I got the amount right, though, my ends looked shiny and healthy. it’s also very moisturizing. It’s not scented, which is a plus as the rest of products in the line have a strong fragrance.
    *I got this product for free from Chickadvisor in exchange of an honest review.

AMAZING

This hair smells amazing! It makes my hair feel soft and healthy. My hair also looks so shiny! This oil also makes my hair look less damaged. #Igotitfree

Beautiful Oil for Taming Frizziness

My hair tendency is dry, and it tends to frizz up after I have shampooed, in spite of conditioning my hair. Before I style my hair, I tend to use some heat styling, and hair smoothing products, in order to achieve that perfectly groomed hairstyle. The Love Beauty & Planet Coconut Oil & Ylang Ylang Hope and Repair 3 in 1 Benefit Oil is a beautiful oil-type hair serum, which I apply on wet hair, and then smooth out my hair with a wide-toothed comb, and then style as usual.
    I really enjoyed this oil-type hair serum - it works as a great shield on my hair and my hair ends looked much healthier after styling, and not greasy at all! I really enjoyed its light and sweet coconut milk type of scent!
    I am not sure what the "3 in 1" benefits are, as that's not specified or advertised on the product which was a bit confusing. But, the product works great as a heat protectant, as a hair smoother, and as a finishing touch after styling to add that healthy gloss to the hair! I have nothing bad to say about it!

April 05, 2018

Best hair repair oil ever

I got this free from chickadvisor to review. I was not let down at all. I have a real problem with my hair being picky for products. Usually salon brands work and the occasional trusted drugstore brand. This oil did wonders for my hair. I usually use a leave in conditioner and curl defining cream after I shower, but I halted that for this try out. I still need my curl defined but not my leave in conditioner. This oil was better. Not to mention the scent stays in your hair for days. Rare for girl products. It leaves my hair silky smooth with less tangels, split ends and overall damage. Everyone should try it at least once. Very little product makes your hair feel amazing.

very oily

This was very oily but works very well to hydrate my strands. i made the mistake of using 5 pumps instead of 2 :D Other than that, I would buy it again.

Hair feels so soft!

This oil was really nice! I received this complimentary from chick advisor to review and was actually surprised because I tend not to like a lot of oil based products. We loved that it was formulated without all the "bad stuff" and just had a lot of natural plant-based ingredients! It left my hair super soft and moisturized!

April 05, 2018

Smells amazing and not greasy

These products smell amazing!
    I find the benefit oil helping my hair and it doesn’t seem to be making my hair greasy, which is great.
    I love these products and I’m so glad I got to try them through chickadvisor!
    I definitely recommend these to anyone with damaged hair.
    The best part is these are chemical free and not tested on animals.

April 03, 2018

Incorporates Nicely

I really liked that this product didn't leave my hair greasy feeling after using it. It didn't take long for it to soak into my hair and I was able to style it as usual after using it.

I tried to concentrate on putting the product on the ends of my hair where I have the majority of damage. After a few uses, I noticed a small difference, but nothing too dramatic though. I mean, after all, it did help to some degree.

This product was easy to incorporate into the hair. I liked how you only need a couple of squirts of this oil to do the job.

I really must say that this is a good product to look into as I do recommend it.

#gotitfree #tryLoveBeautyPlanet @ChickAdvisor @BeautyandPlanet