Love Beauty & Planet Murumuru Butter & Rose Blooming Colour Conditioner Reviews

You may also like Love Beauty & Planet Murumuru Butter & Rose Shampoo, Body Wash, and Hair Masque
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

April 04, 2018

Recommend this product to everyone

I love this product! After I shampoo and use conditioner it smells great and leaves my hair feeling soft. It helps brighten my hair colour.

The price is great and my mother has gone and bought the same product brand to fix damaged hair and she absolutely loves it!

The ingredients are simple and that’s what I love. Most perfume products leave me itchy but not this product I’m quite pleased!

Très impressionnée

J'ai restée gratuitement le revitalisant beauty &planet;blooming colour au beurre de murumuru et rose et j'ai été très impressionnée par son efficacité et sa texture qui demele bien les cheveux et les rends doux et lisse et j'ai beaucoup aimé la fragrance il sent tellement bon ..je suis très satisfaite du produit et je l'ai recommandée a toute ma famille et mes amies et je vais en racheter c'est sur quand il va être vide

April 04, 2018

Ce revitalisant fonctionne très bien. J'ai les cheveux très fins et j'ai besoin d'un revitalisant qui démêle et qui aide au niveau de la statique. Celui-ci fait tout ça! Il sent la noix de coco. Je ne suis vraiment pas fan de cet odeur, c'est la seule raison pour laquelle je ne l'achèterais pas.

April 04, 2018

I Love Love, Beauty & Planet Conditioner!

I was chosen to try the LOVE BEAUTY & PLANET MURUMURU BUTTER & ROSE BLOOMING COLOUR CONDITIONER from ChickAdvisor for free in exchange for my honest thoughts and opinions and I was blown away! As someone who spends money each month to color my hair, it is always nice to find a fair priced and effective shampoo/conditioner set to help maintain my color until my next appointment. The conditioner set from Love, Beauty & Planet is made with Amazonian Murumuru butter which keeps hair looking vibrant and healthy long after you color treat it.

The bottle is so pretty and chic looking which is an added bonus for me! I love things that look pretty and can be displayed nicely, especially in a bathroom! I also love that Love, Beauty & Planet tries to keep their carbon footprint small and the bottle is made with 100% recycled plastic! It always makes me smile when I see a company committed to helping the environment and makes me feel that much better about choosing it over another brand. I would have preferred a pump dispenser instead of the snap lid (hard to open with wet hands) but overall very impressed with the sleek bottle design. The combination of the Murumuru butter and rose is amazing! Usually rose is not my first choice in scent but this one is not like the nose turning rose scent that most people associate with rose scented products. The combination with the butter smells more like a cocoa butter or coconut scent and it is absolutely delicious! The smell is quite strong, but not overpowering for me, and it lasts well into the next day.

After using the shampoo, I worked this into my hair. A little more product needs to be used then I would like and I also find that it doesn't really "lather" all that much. It kind of just adheres to the hair, which is fine. The product is a "fast rinse conditioner" which saves you from becoming a tangled mess while also conserving water (yay!). I applied, left it for a couple seconds while rinsing my body and then rinsed it out! Viola! It was so soft :)

I love that the product is vegan, and made with organic and ethically sourced ingredients. There are no parabans, silicones or dyes and my hair is so soft. The smell lingers and lasts the next day after washing and my color maintained its vibrancy and looks incredible. I would recommend this to everyone I know who colors their hair as it works incredible, is good for you and the environment, and is affordable!

2.7/5

April 04, 2018

On the fence. Makes my hair feel a little dirty.

I received the Love Beauty & Planet Murumuru Butter & Rose Blooming Colour Conditioner to review as part of the Chick-Advisor Review Club. #gotitfree

I really like the scent of the conditioner. It is a floraly sweet scent. I find it to be very strong while using it, but it is pretty subtle after it is rinsed.

As for performance, I wasn't too wowed. I found that it left somewhat of a hint of residue that left my hair feeling a little dirty as opposed to feeling soft and healthy. I made sure to rinse well and avoided roots as much as possible. I had to wash my hair sooner than usual. My hair did look nice though so it leaves me on the fence.

I really don't know if I would purchase this one in the future. I love using it as part of a system but I feel like I would have to wash my hair more often which would just counter using a colour safe system.

I wasn't sure if I wanted to recommend it. Since others seem to be having good results with it, I think I'd atleast recommend that you try it and see how well it works for you.

Great budget conditioner

For being a more eco brand, the price point of this line is very reasonable. While I was still not thrilled with some of the ingredients this line is definitely a step more natural and eco friendly than most drugstore brands, and at an affordable price.

I received this for free from Chickadvisor in exchange for an honest review. I was thrilled with the gorgeous packaging when they arrived in the mail and really like the scent, although it is very very strong. They nailed a chic rose scent - not granny but still floral and distinctly rose.

The conditioner works well in my hair, it was smooth and easy to comb afterward. I dont find it very moisturizing but I do feel like it does its job well overall.

For the price, a great drugstore option that looks pretty in your shower to boot!

April 03, 2018

No frizz and shiny, bouncy hair!

I love this conditioner! It does exactly what I want a conditioner to do: detangle, moisturize and help with frizz all without weighing my hair down. I adore the scent which isn't at all too floral and smells more tropical. The scent is super subtle too so no worries about it lingering. I couldn't be happier with this cruelty free, environmentally responsible product and I will be repurchasing and recommending to all my friends.

I received this product for free to test and review but my opinion is my own.

My Review

I was given the chance to test out Love Beauty & Planet Murumuru Butter & Rose Blooming Colour Conditioner. At first glace when i recieved the product i instantly loved the packaging very cute and girly! Scent is a bit overpowering and very floral kinda granny scented. But once in my hair it was fine and the smell didn't bother me too much. The product itself was nice to have in a pump bottle, easy for distributing it throughout my hair, however didn't really notice any benefits with it while using it. I feel if anything it dried my hair out a bit more than my regular conditioner. personally i don't think it did much for me however it might benefit someone else with a different hair.

Nouveau produit interessant

J’ai été ravie d’avoir été choisi pour essayer les nouveaux produits Love Beauty & Planet. J’avais peur que ce soit très parfumé mais j’ai été agréablement surprise et j’ai vraiment aimé. Le shampoing mousse beaucoup et on a pas besoin de une grosse quantité. Même chose pour le body wash. Ce produit est super écologique d’autant plus que son contenant est fait de plastique recyclé. Je compte bien continuer à l’utiliser:)

Updated On: April 03, 2018

J’oubliais l’essentiel :) le conditionner est super efficace. J’ai les cheveux longs et j’ai pas eu besoin d’en prendre trop pour que tout soit bien démêlé

No more tangles!

The second product that I was asked to review in the #tryLoveBeautyPlanet #productreviewclub offer was the Blooming Colour #Conditioner. This creamy #conditioner has that distinctive blend of sweet nutty Murumuru Butter and intoxicating #Rose scent that lingers in your hair long after you’ve finished your shower. The product glides smoothly through your hair to help nourish and prepare it for styling. This conditioner rinses off completely, leaving your hair moisturized and looking shiny. My hair was easier to manage after just one use. No more tangles after using this conditioner. My hair is healthy, stronger and has a natural gloss. A little goes a long way with this #conditioner and the benefits are impressive. It’s a #vegan option that you want to include in your #haircare routine. By omitting #parabens, #dyes and #silicone this is the #conditioner that you want to use. It not only smells wonderful but truly gives your #hair the pampering it craves. #Gotitfree in exchange for my honest opinion. Thanks @ChickAdvisor and @beautyandplanet! #ChickAdvisor #productreview #lovebeautyandplanet #nottestedonanimals