Love Beauty & Planet Murumuru Butter & Rose Blooming Colour Conditioner Reviews

You may also like Love Beauty & Planet Murumuru Butter & Rose Shampoo, Body Wash, and Hair Masque
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

April 15, 2019

Great for deep conditions

Got this conditioner as a wonderful gift. Much like that shampoo I’ve been enjoying using this conditioner it smells so fresh and clean and great for deep conditioning treatments. Sometime I mix it with one egg and leave in my hair for about half an hour while it works it’s magic. Can’t determine if the price is worth it because i don’t know how much it is but I’ll definitely be buying it regardless of the prices.

March 19, 2019

Good conditioner

I received a sample of this conditioner along with the shampoo sample. I loved the shampoo, but not that much the conditioner. It was not that thick as I used to have of other brands. After rinsing it off the hair felt like still having some residue. Hair was very soft and shiny after drying. Overall a good product.

February 05, 2019

best smelling conditioner

The smell!!! this product has the best smell and leaves your hair soft and smelling great. its no expensive at all compared to its quality. My air has never been softer and the scent last days after showering

December 19, 2018

Best conditioner I've used in a long time!

Got a free sample of Love beauty and planet blooming color conditioner in murumuru butter & rose and it is honestly the best smelling conditioner I have used in a long time, I went and bought the full size product from Wal-Mart the next day!
    My hair was so soft and smelt great and didn't make my hair feel heavy, the first time I used it was right before bed and when I woke up the next morning my hair was bouncy and wavy not frizzy and all over the place like usual. 100% this is my new favorite conditioner! I am going to try the other scents next time, they all smelt great in the store :)

October 31, 2018

Loved it!

I received a free sample of this in the mail along with the shampoo. I was really nervous about trying it bc as much as i love scent i have sensitive skin however it was super gentle on my scalp and cause no issues. My hait felt so smooth and silky afterwards and i loved the smell! And it lasted for hours! Usually i cant smell the scents of other brands within an hour! Ill definitely be purchase this product!

October 19, 2018

Smelled so good, worked so bad

I was really excited to try this conditioner. It smells so nice!

However, it did not feel like it was very hydrating to my hair when I was in the shower. I used a bit extra and even let it sit in my hair. Yet, when I went to comb my hair after, it felt knotted and like straw. I had a hard time combing and styling it, as it just did not condition my hair well enough,

October 19, 2018

I'm in love.

So this conditioner not only made my hair soft and didn't remove all of my color....it smells ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!! I'm so in love with this line of products....they are also vegan friendly which I adore. I'm a 'go green' kinda gal. LOVE LOVE LOVE.

October 18, 2018

Save your hair

I do really enjoy this hair care brand. Not only do I love the fact that I am not putting anything in my hair that will hurt it, but it smells fantastic. I found mine at my local Walmart, and it is very affordable. I feel so good about the ingredients that I use this in my daughters hair as well. I highly recommend this brand if you have damaged hair or just want to take better care of your hair.

October 03, 2018

Great murumuru conditionner with amazing properties

It smell amazing, the texture is light and it well absorbed by dry hair. Specially when you do a warm protein mask and leave it for 30 minutes. The conditioner is filled with organic coconut oil, It is easy to rinse and help detangle my curls. the only downfall there is about it, it has cetearyl alcohol which is used to dry up the product in hair. My hair is definitely soft and bouncy. Overall after a use of over 1 month,i would recommended it.

September 29, 2018

Softest hair ever

Just like the shampoo, the conditioner works like a dream. Using them together made my hair so soft I couldn't stop touching my hair! And it smells wonderful, you almost don't even need to put on perfume because it is so fragrant. Definitely recommend it.