Love Beauty & Planet Murumuru Butter & Rose Blooming Colour Shampoo Reviews
#11 in Shampoo

You may also like Love Beauty & Planet Murumuru Butter & Rose Conditioner, Body Wash, and Hair Masque

2.0/5

August 13, 2018

Hair felt much dryer than usual

Smells great and felt nice in my hair while in the shower however when I was trying to brush through my hair it felt stiff, not silky. I really wanted to like it but it didn’t compared to Tresemme shampo and conditioner I usually use!

August 10, 2018

Love Love Love

Like my headline says, absolutely love this shampoo. A little goes a long way and it smells sooo good. It makes my hair smell so flowery roses for days. The smell is so delicate and feminine and my hair feels amazing. I just wish it wasn't so pricey, almost $10/bottle, way more expensive than the other leading competition. But its ethically sourced and good for the body and the planet. Sometimes morals and conscious should win over money.

August 06, 2018

Love it!

I had already tried the green tea and metivier one for @chickadvisor so I was excited to try this one! Plus, i dye my hair every other moth and this shampoo and conditioner duo gives vibrancy for color treated hair!
    The packaging is adorable! Love the print. It matches the smell once you open it! It’s feminine, delicate and floral! Plus, the scent stays throughout the day, which is really nice. The only little thing I was barely disapointed in was that my other one foamed a lot more ! I missed that with this one. That being said, maybe it was just because it was a sample and I put on more when I had my whole bottle. That might be the reason!
    Price: 8,97$ each bottle at @Walmart
    Little reminder:
    🌱Are made with organic coconut oil;
    🌱Are made with natural Murumuru butter;
    🌱Are made with ethically Sourced Rose;
    🌱Are safe for coloured hair;
    🌱Are vegan ;
    🌱Are made with plant based cleansers;
    🌱Are not tested on animals ;
    🌱 Have no silicones ;
    🌱 Have no parabens ;
    🌱 Have no dyes ;
    🌱 Are guilt free !!

August 06, 2018

Awesome product

Omg my hair literally smelt like roses for two days! I loved this product. It made my hair so soft and fresh and made it smell sooo good. I loved it. I definitely will buy again.

August 03, 2018

Great shampoo & very fragrant

I really enjoyed using this shampoo, as it lathered well and left my hair feeling very manageable and soft. The fragrance was very floral, and in my opinion, it was too strong. Overall, I would highly recommend this product.

August 03, 2018

Nice smell and concept

Je suis littéralement tombée en amour avec les produits de cette compagnie. Le design des différentes fragrances, les couleurs et la clientèle ciblée concordent très bien. J'aime qu'ils utilisent des produits bio (pas tous mais au moins), qu'ils pensent à l'environnement, aux animaux et au bien-être de nos cheveux. Ce shampoing en particulier est doux et n'abîme pas la couleur mise dans mes cheveux. Cependant, j'ai les cheveux fins et ce shampoing les rend lourds et peuvent devenir gras plus rapidement. Je combine donc avec celui de mon conjoint au Tea Three (voir autre review) pour varier en texture.

3.2/5

August 02, 2018

L'odeur est incroyable

J'ai reçu un échantillon par la poste. Mes cheveux sont très long et la quantité comprise dans le sachet n'a pas su couvrir toute ma tête. Mais l'odeur est merveilleux. J'aurais pu me croire en plein jardin de rose. Cependant le shampoing à laisser mes cheveux sec mais avec le revitalisant tout est redevenu soyeux.

July 31, 2018

Smells Amazing!

I got a sample of Love Beauty & Planet Murumuru Butter & Rose Blooming Colour Shampoo in the mail. First of all, I just want to say it smells amazing! There is a very noticeable scent of roses, but it's not overpowering. It just kind of wraps around you and is very relaxing.

It leathers well and, paired with the conditioner, leaves my hair feeling soft and looking shiny. My hair was more manageable as well.

July 26, 2018

Best shampoo

I have received a sample of this shampoo in the mail! I thought hmm, mid as well try it out!
    Turns out it was a complete game changer for me!! Fell in love the minute I just opened the package. The smell is just to die for! Those roses! And the silly feel of it when you start to lather your hair up!
    And with the condition to just finish it off! My hair was in heaven! So soft, and luscious!!

July 23, 2018

Smells like roses♡

I got samples of this this shampoo and conditioner and after trying it for the first time I needed to go buy it. Cant say its helped my hair more than the shampoo Im currently using but it feels and smells incredible.. that's a win in my books.