Love Beauty & Planet Murumuru Butter & Rose Blooming Colour Shampoo Reviews
#9 in Shampoo

You may also like Love Beauty & Planet Murumuru Butter & Rose Conditioner, Body Wash, and Hair Masque
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

April 07, 2019

Smells Divine & Fresh, Does not smell artificial

I have a soft spot for transparent products like this one. I feel products that are transparent in color cannot "hide" too many ingredients that are just fillers. But what really won me over was the divine & fresh smell of this shampoo. It does not smell artificial at all. I love how feminine, soft, flowery the scent is. And the shampoo washes my hair well - does not leave it dry and like hay and does not leave it greasy and weighted down. This has been my favorite shampoo since the Autumn of 2018 to present day. I highly recommend it, as it works well with my usual oily hair. I can stretch my in-between washes to 2-3 days before getting to wash again.

April 07, 2019

J'adore les produits

Jai essayé plusieurs produits de la gamme Love Beauty and planet et je les aime beaucoup. Ils laissent mes cheveux doux et avec une bonne odeur qui dure plusieurs jours. Je les aime beaucoup et les recommande fortement

worthe the purchase!

I got this in the mail as a sample yet was hesitant to use as i only use salon products on my hair. The day i used this was definitely a game changer for me. my hair was so moisturized & smelled beyond heavenly.

Saskatchewan, Canada

Smells Great!

I liked the shampoo a lot. It left my hair nice and clear. The conditioner was a bit thick and didn't spread as well as I would have liked. Both products smell great, though!

Fine hair and love

I have fine hair and this product does not weigh it down! My curls are free to do their own thing and it smells fantastic. I don’t feel like I’m damaging the environment thanks to the environmentally friendly packaging

April 04, 2019

Better than your average drugstore brand

I first received this shampoo as a sample.... I was hesitant to try it because I didn’t think it would work. Eventually I did and I love it. The smell is amazing, it left my hair feeling soft. I can still smell it in my hair days after I washed it. I have since purchased the shampoo, the conditioner, the hair mask and the body wash. Even my teenage daughter loves it too!

2.8/5

April 04, 2019

Average Pricey Shampoo

Nothing too special about this shampoo. It smells great but it didn't do anything different to my hair. It still needed leave-in conditioner and a few tugs to comb through it.

April 03, 2019

Really helped five my hair a boost

I enjoyed this Shampoo,Conditioner and Hairspray . It didn’t weigh my hair down and I felt very fresh after using it. The hairspray was very light and not sticky but held my hair off my face and kept the style , I will purchase these products again, #gotitfreetoreview.😚

April 01, 2019

Love the smell!

I love the smell of this shampoo! As a shampoo, I feel it was gentle on my hair, I think you could even use it daily. Usually when I switch shampoos the first few washes I always have a lot of hair falling out, but that didn't happen with this.

March 31, 2019

Satisfied Results, Natural Ingredients

I was fortunate to receive a sample to try and I loved how my hair was clean, lightweight, no feeling of residue, no itch or dryness
    I was very pleased with the ingredients list as well