Love Beauty & Planet Murumuru Butter & Rose Blooming Colour Shampoo Reviews
#9 in Shampoo

You may also like Love Beauty & Planet Murumuru Butter & Rose Conditioner, Body Wash, and Hair Masque
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

April 15, 2019

Smells so good

Got this shampoo as a gift and I’ve been loving it! When I got it I had never heard of the brand and to be honest was a bit skeptic but it’s a great shampoo that leaves my hair smelling delicious and my scalp feeling like it can breathe. Also love how all the products are natural and organic.

LOVE IT!

Received a sample of this product recently and was very impressed. While rose would not be my first choice in a scent, I am so glad I got this. Like the shampoo, this product has a great effect on my hair and it is something I will buy in the future. A must try.

April 14, 2019

Love Love Love This Shampoo!

Received a sample of this product recently and was very impressed. While rose would not be my first choice in a scent, I am so glad I got this. The smell is incredible and it leaves my hair so soft. Will definitely try again.

1.8/5

April 14, 2019

Somewhat like it but mostly dont

I recieved a sample of the shampoo and conditioner to try for free from another sample site.

Pros:
    Organic coconut oil
    Natural Murumuru butter
    No silicones
    No parabens
    No dyes
    Made my hair very soft

Cons:
    Dried out my curls a bit
    Can't find it in my town in anything bigger than a sample size
    Scent was way too much for me personally
    Claims to be for making coloured hair vibrant but my hair looks no different.

April 11, 2019

I love that its all natural

I received this Sample in the mail for shampoo and conditioner. I love the smell and it made my hair soft and shiney with no frizz. I think after using the sample I will be buying more or even try a different scent . I love the way my hair felt after only one use.

April 08, 2019

Smells amazing

This is the first shampoo that I have ever found that actually smells like real fresh cut roses and the smell lingers wonderfully after you shower. It does an excellent job washing my dry bleached hair and it goes great with the conditioner I definitely recommend this line and I am going to be buying more because it smells so amazing

April 07, 2019

Smells Divine & Fresh, Does not smell artificial

I have a soft spot for transparent products like this one. I feel products that are transparent in color cannot "hide" too many ingredients that are just fillers. But what really won me over was the divine & fresh smell of this shampoo. It does not smell artificial at all. I love how feminine, soft, flowery the scent is. And the shampoo washes my hair well - does not leave it dry and like hay and does not leave it greasy and weighted down. This has been my favorite shampoo since the Autumn of 2018 to present day. I highly recommend it, as it works well with my usual oily hair. I can stretch my in-between washes to 2-3 days before getting to wash again.

April 07, 2019

J'adore les produits

Jai essayé plusieurs produits de la gamme Love Beauty and planet et je les aime beaucoup. Ils laissent mes cheveux doux et avec une bonne odeur qui dure plusieurs jours. Je les aime beaucoup et les recommande fortement

April 06, 2019

worthe the purchase!

I got this in the mail as a sample yet was hesitant to use as i only use salon products on my hair. The day i used this was definitely a game changer for me. my hair was so moisturized & smelled beyond heavenly.

April 06, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Smells Great!

I liked the shampoo a lot. It left my hair nice and clear. The conditioner was a bit thick and didn't spread as well as I would have liked. Both products smell great, though!