Lysol Advanced Disinfecting Wipes Reviews

June 27, 2020

Reliable and very wet

Most Wipes I’ve used for disinfecting were not moist Enough I found myself
    Adding more spray, these ones are great. Just enough moisture andmm m perfectly
    Reliable

June 26, 2020
    Texas, United States

Excellent Wipes

Lysol wipes are excellent in doing any type of cleaning whether it is at home or on the job. I love to keep areas of my house and office spaces clean and these wipes get the job done. I am highly allergic to dust so the lemon scent is a plus at making sure that areas are properly cleaned and smell fresh.

June 18, 2020
    New Jersey, United States

If only they are good for my hand

since COVID-19 I felt that I have been cleaning my house the wrong way. My husband has been buying Lysol for three years and I thought that it wasn’t necessary to use it. Then I started to use it because of the virus and thank God I did. My house has never been cleaner and it gave me the great feeling that my whole family is not going to be exposed to virus if I use the disinfecting wipes before we touch anything. However using that too many times has given at toll to my hands. I felt it my hands dry and tough. Now I use hand lotion after I use the wipes and it got better. However I would recommend the company to add some hand friendly chemical for the Lysol wipes so everybody can use it without bringing a hand moisturizer every day.

June 17, 2020

Must have product

Even before the pandemic hit, these were a staple in our household. They are perfect to quickly clean up a mess and I fully trust them when I need to ensure something is disinfected properly.

June 11, 2020

lysol wipes

As a front line home care worker..I never leave the house without a container of lysol wipes...I also use these to dust my home due to allergies...they are amazing and would not buy any other brand.I stock pile them when they r on sale.

June 11, 2020

It works, simple as that!

Not only does this kill bacteria, but I use it to wipe down my stainless steel fridge, and it comes clean without any streaks! Which if you have a stainless steel fridge, you know it is so hard to get it clean without streaks!

June 09, 2020

great for any clean up

I have been using these more now than ever with the covid 19.I have always uses them in bathroom sick and love them.Leaves any area you smelling clean and fresh

June 03, 2020

I have sooo many

I think I literally spend more then I pay in one months rent in a year on these wipes I buy them all the time to wipe down all surfaces my counters my kitchen table my vanity door knobs and sooo many other things it's my everything

May 21, 2020

Favourite disinfecting wipes

These are a go to in my household, and get used on a daily basis. They don't leave a film like some other wipes do, and they don't seem to dry my hands out. Also, they are strong, and don't tear while being used. These are a great product overall

May 21, 2020

Great Wipes

I really like Lysol wipes and find them quick and easy to use. You pull one sheet out and you’re ready to start using it where it’s needed. I also enjoy the lemon scent to them, but I normally enjoy all lemon scents. It works well and definitely the brand I purchase when I’m out of them.