Lysol Click Gel Automatic Toilet Bowl Cleaner

Lysol Click Gel Automatic Toilet Bowl Cleaner Reviews

Ranked #43 out of 53 in Bathroom Cleaning Products

April 17, 2017

They do keep the toilet smelling fresh, but as to actually helping to keep it clean I'm not convinced. They are fairly inexpensive and work well as an air freshener. It seemed to last a long time.

One thing that I did like and kept me buying them was for giving my son something to aim at for potty training.

April 17, 2017

THIS PRODUCT WAS ON SALE SO DECIDED TO TRY IT AS OPPOSED TO THE SCRUBBING BUBBLE BRAND AND WAS ABOUT THE SAME RESULTS BUT ONLY 4 TO A BOX INSTEAD OF 7.

April 14, 2017

This is such a creative invention! It easily clicks and sticks to the toilet bowl and leaves a refreshingly scent. It lasts around a week. Doesn't leave residue when you flush.

April 04, 2017

I really recommend using the lysol toilet bowl cleaner. It helps to keep my toilet clean and fresh. I normally use it after I have cleaned my bathroom and it lasts for about a week. Good product if you are a busy mom or dad and you want your toilet always clean and smelling fresh.

August 10, 2016

Ce produit laisse toujours la toilette propre tout en laissant une très bonne odeur de fraîcheur! Comme si la toilette était toujours laver à tous les jours, j'adooore et je le recommande!

March 24, 2016

Great to keep your toilet clean. Works well amend also has an okay smell. This produce makes me feel like the job is complete. I would recommend this produce.

March 24, 2016

These are great. I hate cleaning the toilet bit this does it for my. NE need to stress about cleaning it just put it in ans that's it. I will be buying more

March 24, 2016

I live in a house full of boys! I use Lysol click gel automatic toilet bowl cleaner regularly and never have to worry about a dirty bowl when I have company over.

February 13, 2016

This product is average in terms of effectiveness and cost. The gel doesn't last as long as what the packaging says. I do however like smell of this product. Also I don't like that human waste matter sticks to the gel. I think
    No this product is a waste of money and I would never buy it again.

January 25, 2016

very handy for cleaning toilet bowls. fresh smell after every flush