3.6/5
Lysol Click Gel Automatic Toilet Bowl Cleaner Reviews

August 07, 2017

cleanest toilet around!

These toilet bowl cleaners are very easy to install and keep your toilet fresh daily.
    Each gel will last a month and keeps your toilet clean. It smells like lavender but it is not overpowering.
    I have been using these for years and I found the best price for these at Walmart.

August 07, 2017

These just didn't work for me .

The gel sticks well and lasts a while but I found they didn't keep the toilet super clean. I couldn't handle the smell . It is really strong and takes over the house .

1.2/5

August 03, 2017

bleh

This product is useless. Its faster and cleaner to just pour bleach in the bowl over nite to clean it.
    The smell gives me a headache. Its a goopy gel consistency that looks odd plopped in the bowl. It didn't work as good as I had hoped and would not buy this again.

2.0/5

August 01, 2017

Expected more, bad scent and doesn't do a lot

I was expecting more from this product. To begin with, I felt like a week was a bit of a short time to work, but you'll actually be lucky if you get that much use out of it. We're a smaller household and it lasted just about a week, but a household that flushes more frequently (especially a family with many children) is going to struggle to get even 4 or 5 days. It's quite small and rather than being a neat disc is a weird little stubby star shape that looks like it was plonked there by an icing gun. (Excuse the picture, but thought you'd like to see the size)

The 'spring waterfall' scent is also terrible, it's headache inducing and cloying rather than refreshing like a waterfall. It honestly smells like being smacked in the face with some old flowers repeatedly until you just want it to end. Considering how much I hated the scent, I had really hoped to see a difference in the toilet bowl, but have to say I didn't. Annoyingly, you can't actually clean your bowl properly while this is on, something I hadn't considered, so make sure to clean it before re-applying the next one. But I wouldn't blame you if you just tossed the whole pack in the bin.

One of the other scents might be better, but avoid Spring Waterfall!

May 12, 2017

Kept my toilet bowl clean and fresh smelling for weeks after I placed it. So easy to apply as well. No messy tabs just stick and click! Didn't colour the water either so my little ones didn't feel like they needed to play with it. Super small and easy to hide beneath the rim.

May 10, 2017

I love this product. My toilet never looks cleaner and it's very easy to use. I will recommend it to anyone. And I will be purchasing again. So convenient and neat to use. I love it!!

2.3/5

April 17, 2017

They do keep the toilet smelling fresh, but as to actually helping to keep it clean I'm not convinced. They are fairly inexpensive and work well as an air freshener. It seemed to last a long time.

One thing that I did like and kept me buying them was for giving my son something to aim at for potty training.

3.2/5

April 17, 2017

THIS PRODUCT WAS ON SALE SO DECIDED TO TRY IT AS OPPOSED TO THE SCRUBBING BUBBLE BRAND AND WAS ABOUT THE SAME RESULTS BUT ONLY 4 TO A BOX INSTEAD OF 7.

April 14, 2017

This is such a creative invention! It easily clicks and sticks to the toilet bowl and leaves a refreshingly scent. It lasts around a week. Doesn't leave residue when you flush.

April 04, 2017

I really recommend using the lysol toilet bowl cleaner. It helps to keep my toilet clean and fresh. I normally use it after I have cleaned my bathroom and it lasts for about a week. Good product if you are a busy mom or dad and you want your toilet always clean and smelling fresh.