Lysol Disinfecting Wipes Citrus Reviews

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017

New Jersey, United States

Love the scent

As a mother of two little kids cleaning is like a every minute job. These wipes come in really handy for a quick surface wipe whether at home or traveling in car. I always keep them stocked. They clean so well and smell so nice and fresh.

Florida, United States

Excellent

I use this everywhere i use in my kitchen my bathroom in my car and at my desk. This smells so good love the lemon smell. Its easy to use at all just wipe and go and that's it. Good to have when you have littles ones that get into everything exploring. Keeps my countertops clean my stove table my tub sink toilet this is such a good products that has many uses.

California, United States

Excellent Disinfectant!

I use these Lysol wipes on everything.....cleaning my work desk to cleaning surfaces, kids toys, etc.
    I love how they are easy to dispense out of the container without ripping and they stay wet in the container. I've try other brands and hated how they dry out so fast in the containers.
    Plus I purchase the bulk size from Costco so you get extra for your buck!

Michigan, United States

Live by them

Use them all the time in every room. Toys counters floors shoes. Messes that my kids make. In the kitchen and the bathroom. Outside, the kids toys outside as well

Indiana, United States

Best disinfecting wipes

I use these on EVERYTHING! The other brands do not compare. These wipes are strong and one goes a long way. I always make sure to have one in every room!

Georgia, United States

Multipurposes....

I tried purchasing another brand of antibacterial wipes and they did not work the same. I have used these Lysol wipes for cleaning spots in my vehicles, kitchen, grandchildrens' toys and high chairs, the stove, kitchen counters, and etc.

Household holy grail

I use the Lysol wipes almost everyday and on everything possible. It makes cleaning surfaces so much easier and leaves a fresh scent after use. I always buy the club size from Costco because of its great value.

California, United States

Love these wipes

I love these wipes! They are easy to get out of the dispenser. They clean well and leave surfaces looking great. I love that they aren’t rough on surfaces but have enough grip to get the job done.

Oklahoma, United States

When I clean I over clean

I like to think that every mom has a certain list of products she keeps in reserve for her cleaning tasks, mine has always has Lysol products right at the top. If you want clean, you need lysol.

United States

Bathroom Must Have!

With a large family like ours, bathrooms our probably one of our most used spaces. I have a tub of these wipes on each bathroom’s counter for the kids to use in case they need to sanitize the toilet seat after using or for me to use, which I do often—always the toilets and sinks! It’s really convenient because the wipes come out easily and have a slight textured pattern in case you need to do a little scrubbing with it.