Lysol Disinfecting Wipes Citrus Reviews

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017

February 28, 2020

Lysol wipes are essential

Love these wipes in any scent but Lemon is my favourite! They are a strong cloth, and excellent for quickly using one to wipe up a spill or freshen up the whole bathroom! I also use them on things like doorknobs, handles, light switches etc...

February 28, 2020

Great product

These wipes were great. A good value for the amount of wipes.

A nice thickness and light enough to carry with you.!Good scrubbing factor to them.

Great smell !

February 27, 2020

It keeps me safe from recurrent infections

OhhGod I m so susceptible to infections.my doctor recommended me lysol did infectants specially when using public washrooms and public table tops for dinning out.Now I rarely visit doctor for infection control. Loved it.

Get those germs!

With concern for germs everywhere, I love this product. Carry it all Ng. Wipe doors, handles, plane seats, trays and general gross areas. I feel happier and content using it.

Prince Edward Island, Canada

Can’t live without them.

I use Lysol wipes for everything! I use them to wipe down surfaces in the bathroom and kitchen, door handles and even the seat and tray on an airplane when I travel. They smell great and effectively kill germs I don’t want to be in contact with. I’m going on a cruise soon and will be taking my Lysol wipes to wipe down my cabin when I get there.

Tough cleaner

When using Lysol disinfection wipes I've learned that one wipe down a big job! These one time use wipes are amazing for tough grease build up jobs and amazingly don't leave a nasty residue like the no name wipes

Lemon fresh

I used lysol wipes on everything, they kill germs effectively and leave a delicious scent of fresh lemons. I love it. I always have at least a dozen stashed away.

Tackle those germs!

These wipes are super handy during cold and flu season! Whenever someone in the family starts getting a tickle in the throat or a runny nose, we run to our wipes to sanitize all surfaces, banisters, door knobs, light switches, etc! Lysol wipes help us keep the germs at bay!

Quick and easy

Living with 4 boys means the bathrooms are never clean. I always keep at least 2 tubs of this in both bathrooms. Whether its the sink or the toilet that needs a quick wipe down they are always handy. Always make.sure the lid is shut because they sometimes dry out.

Lysol Disinfecting Wipes Citrus

Lysol wipes are super effective, they work well on many surfaces. The lemon scent is a very pleasant and odour killing scent. The container is effective as you can take out one wipe at a time.