Lysol Disinfecting Wipes Citrus Reviews

FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021 FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

I always have this in our home and my office. Since I have a shared office space, I use Lysol Disinfecting Wipes to sanitize my desk, chair, and computer before use. I love the citrus smell as well.

March 31, 2020

It looks and smells cleaner!

The scent is not too powerful yet has a clean fresh smell to it. I believe it is cleaning and disinfecting when I use it, I just wish that the clothes were a little thicker.

Super utiles!

Les lingettes Lysol au citron sont mes préférées! J’adore leur odeur et elles sont très pratiques. Je les utilise régulièrement pour désinfecter les choses que j’achète dans les friperies et les jouets pour enfant.

March 31, 2020

Great for at work or in the car!

I like to use this product to clean my desk space at work or wipe down the steering wheel in my car! It smells good and gets rid of germs. Also great for if you travel, wipe down that air plane seat!!!

I use this all the time

I'm always confident that my surfaces are clean after using these convenientl and easy to use wipes. Im cleaning surfaces often over looked because it's so easy to grab a wipe and swipe away any germs and dirt. 5 stars from me and my family.

Vraiment efficace

J'adore ces lingettes, elles sont très pratique pour un nettoyage rapide lorsque je n'ai pas le temps pour un nettoyage complet en profondeur.Son odeur est agréable et elles me donnent un coup de pouce au quotidien.

Faithful friends

These wipes are extremely convenient, easy to store, and most importantly THEY DON'T DRY OUT (like... ever)! I've been buying Lysol wipes for years and they're a staple in our home so we always have several cans (thanks, Costco) on hand. The most common places I use them is for the bathroom and kitchen countertops, the toilet (especially the whole base and outside of the toilet including top of tank, lever, closed top of seat and behind seat - all the places germs hide and proliferate).

Best disinfecting wipes

These are hard to find now considering circumstances. But I have always loved Lysol brand wipes. They are effective and they also smell amazing. They don’t burn the skin unlike Clorox brand.

Cleaning staple

Lysol wipes are an absolute essential, given that they disinfectant and get rid of bacteria. They smell wonderful, which is a total bonus. I can't live without these and use them every single day.

March 30, 2020

Best disinfecting wipes!

I use these wipes everyday now considering our situation at the moment. But I love the smell and its effectiveness...just take one wipe and clean then in the garbage it goes... so fast and easy!