Lysol Disinfecting Wipes Citrus Reviews

FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021 FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017

July 30, 2020

The best wipes

This product has because one of my favorites. Very easy to use all around the house and in the car! Also very useful during the Covid-19! I also enjoy the smell of citrus.

July 30, 2020
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Makes disinfecting easy!

Convenient and easy to use! I keep these wipes on hand always! All high touch surfaces in my house get wiped frequently and these wipes make that chore a breeze!

Nettoie en profondeur

j'adore utiliser des limgette pour nettoyer rapidement mes surface en milieu de semaine et aussi pour l'intérieur de ma voiture. en plus de désinfecter les surface ça nettoie bien en profondeur et laisse un parfum agréable. Seul petit point négatif est que les dernier lingette sont toujour très humide ne pas oublier de les torde avant utilisation et pour ne pas gaspiller les reste du produi mettre un torchon ou des essuie-tout pour 0 gaspillage

July 28, 2020

can't imagine a world without it

i wish it was more accessible in stores during covid times. Can't imagine a world without it anymore. Necessity to clean literally anything. I hope i can get my hands on one soon

District of Columbia, United States

Awesome Product

These are a lifesaver during the COVID-19 pandemic. I trust a name brand when it comes to the health and safety of my family. These are the only disinfectant wipes I use and will ever use

July 27, 2020
    Louisiana, United States

Love it

It smells amazing. I disinfect the counters in the bathroom, living room, and kitchen. It dries fast. It disinfects a lot of viruses and bacteria. I use it on my son's table it has to completely dry though for 10 minutes.

July 27, 2020
    Michigan, United States

Awesome product!!

This is an amazing brand of wipes. They keep areas very clean and sanitized. I like the convenience of just grabbing a wipe and being able to get things done.

July 26, 2020
    Michigan, United States

great

i use this in my kitchen and bathroom. before the covid-19 happened. wipe the counters down and throw away. very sanitary! no nasty dishcloth hanging around growing germs.

July 26, 2020
    North Carolina, United States

Can’t live without my wipes

These things are wonderful. So convenient. Wish I had tried sooner. I was really skeptical about them. Wondering If they were going to be easy to use. Well, let me tell you, they are my number one go to for every king of cleaning I do and I do a lot! I don’t feel like my house is clean without them.

July 25, 2020
    Colorado, United States

So clean!

I love how clean these make my kitchen and how they make it smell so lemony and yummily cleaned! It is wonderful and works better than alot of the other cleaners!!