Lysol Disinfecting Wipes Citrus Reviews

FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021 FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017

November 08, 2020

Good quality!

Since the pandemic is going crazy! I keep using this a lot for cleaning and disinfecting stuffs especially my baby’s toys and when we do groceries I will make sure to disinfect everything. It is smell good too!

November 08, 2020

Covid special

Since all the covid situation has arised, our family is using these wipes to disinfect every thing we buy. Like from groceries to other household items. It has become life saver for us.

November 06, 2020

Love to use this whole disinfecting my groceries !

With COVID-19 and all the craziness surrounding it you want to be especially careful of what you touch and I can honestly say Lysol disinfectant whips do the trick.

Saskatchewan, Canada

I always buy

Great cleaning product! Cleans well and smells clean. So simple to grab one and give a quick wipe to wallet, keys and door knobs. Never leaves a residue or causes streaks.

I recommend it 100%

These are easy to use, smell nice and fresh and clean, and are a decent value. My only complaint is that they can be a bit too wet. I don't know that I need my household wipes literally dripping with liquid when I pull them out of the canister, but better than being dry so it's a small complaint!
    I can't recommend these enough. Such a handy, quick way to clean up any surface I'm a happy costumer ♥️

November 06, 2020

My go to cleaning supply

I use these on every surface. Everyday I use them. I love the smell and effectiveness it cleans everything with making me feel safe to use them in my house , car, workspace etc.

New York, United States

The best product

for me these handkerchiefs were the discovery of the year when i tried them, since then i use them every day for table, kitchen, bathroom kids room. my home is never without them.

Amazing product

Best product i ever ❤ I loved this product so much i switched brands and recommended this product to everyone i know on and off social media 😀 in my eyes everyone should use this product.

Great house hood cleaner

I have been using lysol wipes for years. They work great and smell great. These wipes clean up messes so easily! Caked on foods don’t even stand a chance.

November 05, 2020

Best disinfecting wipes

This is by far the best disinfecting wipes we had ever used, especially the citrus favor . We use this product to wipe down EVERYTHING in our home during this pandemic.