Marc Jacobs Daisy Perfume Reviews
#5 in Perfume

Marc Jacobs Daisy Perfume is a world of fresh and feminine with a playful innocence vibe. At the heart of Daisy is a floral scent with a vintage edge. Marc Jacob's perfume is sophisticated, with a touch of whimsey and captures the eclectic vintage flavour of Marc Jacobs' feminine, edgy designs. Visit marcjacobs.com for more information.

May 09, 2018

My Favourite Perfume of all time

I love love love this scent so much. It has the subtle hint of daisies, with the right amount of sweetness, spiciness, and floral tones. It's great for women of all ages and is timeless. The bottle is also very beautiful and attractive!

May 02, 2018

Love LOVE love this perfume!!

This perfume smells so good. i repeat this perfume smells so GOOD! This is one of my all time favorite perfumes. A little goes a long way and the smell lasts forever. i spray some on my coat and can literally still smell it until i wash my coat. This perfume is amazing!!

April 22, 2018

Signature Daytime Scent

I have been wearing this scent for years and it continues to be my absolute favourite. It is a light scent, with subtle fruity undertones without being overpowering. A tiny dab on the wrists, chest and behind the ears lasts all day. I've sampled the other scents in the Daisy line and none will replace the original Daisy as my go-to.

April 20, 2018

Smells delicious

This is one of my fave every day perfumes. I am a huge perfume lover and never leave home without a spritz. This scent is light, perfect for all year round. The packaging is cute as well. I also have the rollerball for my makeup bag. I always get compliments when I wear this scent.

April 18, 2018

Aboustly love

I am a huge perfume fan and use it daily. This is by far my favourite perfume, the smell last for hours and isn’t a very strong smell. I’m also a huge fan of the other Marx Jacobs scents like Lola.

April 15, 2018

Soft, yet engaging

From the container to the scent, this perfume got my attention. The container is cute and feminine. The daisy cap is a nice accent that ties in well with the name. I love the scent, and this quickly became my overnight favourite. The soft floral scent isn't overpowering but at the same time provides a refreshing and engaging scent. Would recommed adding this to your perfume collection.

April 12, 2018

Mon parfum favori

Je n’arrête pas d’en mettre son odeur et subtile mais aussi attirante je le recommande à toute les femmes simple qui veulent ajouter une petite touche à leur look.

April 01, 2018

Smell good

Depuis cet achat, je ne fais que en mettre. Ça sent super bon, c’est pas trop ford. Ce parfum de marque en vaut la peine, car il dure toute la journée. Je l’adore et je vous le conseille grandement.

March 23, 2018

Everyday spring/summer perfume

I bought this perfume as an everyday/easy and casual perfume that I could wear without putting to much effort in. It’s perfect for a warm spring/summer day where your out for a walk or just hanging out with friends.

March 21, 2018

Marc Jacobs Daisy Perfume

I love Marc Jacobs perfume's and this one has got to be my favourite one. However I do find that it is not an 'everyday' perfume and mostly for special occasions as it is a very strong fragrance.