Marcelle Eye Shadow Quad (Smoke Signals) Reviews
#556 in Eye Shadow

August 03, 2017

Great eyeshadow for sensitive skin

I own this specific quad as well as about 4 others.

I have super sensitive skin, and I have never reacted to these shadows. Shadows that work for sensitive eyelids are tough to come by at this price point, which is why I own so many.

In terms of the pigment, its pretty good. You do get some transfer , but it easily wipes away with a clean brush. I find you need a few extra coats in order to get the colour looking intense, but all of this is pretty easy to look past when you compare against the non-reactivity and the price.

July 26, 2017

smoky eyes

Marcelle Eye Shadow Quad is great quality eyeshadow. There are 4 colours that are blendable on top and when you lip the top part holding the shadows there is a hidden drawer that holds 2 applicators.

3.2/5

February 03, 2016

I bought this product on sale at SDM as I don't wear eye shadow as often as I should and was looking for something darker for a night out on the town. It offers variety of smokey colours and applies well with lasting power (no need to reapply). Would buy again and like that it didn't irritate my sensitive eyes (Marcelle is good for that).