• Mary Kay TimeWise Luminous-Wear Liquid Foundation
  • Mary Kay TimeWise Luminous-Wear Liquid Foundation

Mary Kay TimeWise Luminous-Wear Liquid Foundation Reviews

Ranked #433 out of 676 in Foundation

the perfect age-fighting foundation for normal to dry skin. Skin instantly looks firmer, younger and healthier. A moisturizing complex enriched with skin-loving jojoba delivers lasting comfort and hydration for skin that feels moisturized all day. Luminous/dewy finish. Suitable for sensitive skin.

March 22, 2017

I've been back and forth in a love hate relationship with foundation, after many of pink tones/oily products later I came across this awesome foundation! Literally the only foundation I will ever use ! It's not too oily, it produces flawless color and makes my skin look airbrush smooth! It's so light yet protects your skin like a champ. Seriously 15 years of flawless skin can do wonders for you.. beware once you try it you will love it. #MKFoundation #AlwaysGlow

September 19, 2016

Great coverage, long wear, feels great on my dryer skin. I like vet the luminosity this foundation offers. By far the best I have tried in that regards. I find the luminous texture makes my skin appear smoother as well. Great product!

January 13, 2016

LOVE THE FEEL, HIGH QUALITY! :) Also, it gives me a soft complexion with build -able coverage and an amazing glow! I look like I stepped out of a movie with this skin.

August 15, 2015

I have tried other foundations but always seem to go back to the Luminous Wear Liquid. It goes on smooth and is long lasting. Plus a little goes a long way.

August 13, 2015

I never liked to wear foundation but when I tried this one I fell in love. Its so light weight but still gives you that coverage. A moisturizing complex enriched with skin-loving jojoba delivers lasting comfort and hydration. Skin looks luminous, radiant and immediately brightened as its texture appears visibly improved. Comes in 23 shade so you can find your perfect match!

June 12, 2015

Amazing skin tonte matching, love how light it is but still gives great coverage. My skin feel so soft! Can't even tell I'm wearing make up!

July 18, 2014

This is the most amazing foundation I have ever found. Makes my skin look fresh and even. Best thing is you don't get any MASK effect. Blends perfect!!!!! Id give it 100 stars if I could.

September 21, 2013

Excellent foundation, does not leave your skin oily or uncomfortable.

April 24, 2013

I have never used Mary Kay cosmetics before, so I was a bit hesitant when my friend offered to do a mini make-over using this product. I was amazed at how effortlessly it glided across my skin! I have sensitive skin that sometimes tends to be dry in areas, this foundation gave me a very nice coverage! It felt like I was wearing moisturizer alone. Hours later my skin still felt great, it never gave me shiny areas or caked up! definitely worth the price.

August 31, 2012

This is a WONDERFUL product, I've never used anything like it! The search for decent foundation is over! Reasonable priced for what it does, it lasts FOREVER, and no orange jaw lines! Its wonderful! Definitely a customer for life.