Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Foundation

Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Foundation Reviews

Ranked #639 out of 1156 in Bath & Body

Instant Age Rewind Foundation firms skin and lifts away the signs of ageing instantly. Provides a younger- and healthier-looking finish. Brightens dull and tired skin.Hypoallergenic, doesn't clog pores, dermatologist tested.Good for normal to dry skin.

April 23, 2017

I have not tried many concealers, but I am so pleased with this brand and its effectiveness I don't feel I need to try any others. It covers and conceal my under eyes and the red spider viens near my eyes. It does not settle in my very fine lines nears my eyes either.

April 21, 2017

Affordable and great!!

I have been using this foundation for about two weeks and wanted to update people who might be thinking about purchasing. Do it!! This foundation supplies great coverage for aging skin and last a full day of work.

As 5 o'clock approaches, I still feel confident and like my skin has coverage. My cousin recommended it to me, and I am totally grateful.

Avail at local CVS too!!

April 19, 2017

this product is my holy grail drug store concealer , its creamy it blends flawlessy its easy to find a match for my skin tone its good coverage its donesnt crease nearly as much as other drugstore concealers do that i have

April 06, 2017

This primer is not only for older women but anyone really it really helps with pores and when your makeup is done you can tell the difference as well it helps the makeup last longer which I also noticed

March 30, 2017

This is the first foundation that matched my skin tone without having to buy multiple colors all at once. It is lightweight on my skin with a medium coverage. It is very creamy and not too runny which makes it easy to apply and blend. It's has medium coverage which is good for everyday use. It's has a dewy finish which looks very natural and lasts me throughout the whole day. I also notice that it will not crease in your wrinkles or fine lines which is awesome! It is scent free as well, so it doesn't have an awful smell too it which I notice with some foundations they don't have a pleasant scent. This one is perfect!

The pump on the bottle makes it easy to use and avoid mess which is a great feature. I would recommend this to everyday makeup users or beginners ad it is very quick and easy to use. Overall this is a great foundation which covers up dark circles and uneven skin tones very well.

I bought this at Walmart for 8.99$CAN

March 26, 2017

This is one of my holy grail products. I use this everyday under my eyes and it is absolutely great! Its a great concealer and the application of this product is smooth and effective. It has great coverage and is build-able based on how much you apply.

March 24, 2017

This is my favourite piece of make up that I own. It is very good quality and very inexpensive, I can usually find it at any drug store for under $10.00.

March 23, 2017

This foundation is very good for light coverage. Right when I apply it feels like I am wearing no makeup. This foundation gives you a flawless and smooth finish.

March 21, 2017

Ce cache-cerne est assez couvrant. Par contre, pour une meilleure couvrance, j'ajoute une couche d'un autre cache cerne. Il s'applique bien avec une éponge. Il tient toute la journée. Je recommande.

March 12, 2017

The Maybeline Age rewind concealer is great for covering up any dark spots or blemishes. I use this product to fix any mistakes on my eyeliner and perfect my wing as well. It can also be used as a shadow primer once set with setting powder. I also use this product to cover my dark circles under the eyes but i always make sure to moisturize before use in this particular area because the product can make your skin look very dry. All in all, I recommend this product.

Cheska has started a new forum topic
    Vos commentaires...