Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Primer Skin Transformer Reviews
Ranked #493 in Foundation

Instantly create a perfectly smooth canvas for ideal makeup application with instant age rewind primer skin transformer. Lines, wrinkles, pores and imperfections appear to instantly vanish in just one step. Enhances skin's radiance. Subtle pink tint for a youthful glow

September 18, 2017

Great Primer!

This is a great primer. Very comparable to Smashbox Photo Finish but priced better. It really helped hide imperfections and smooth skin. Worked well with many different foundations.

July 25, 2017

I have bought this product a number of times.

I find this to be a light, but effective primer. It creates a smooth surface for applying makeup. I have sensitive skin and found this product not to have any perfume scent or product that irritates my face in any way. I do not find it to be greasy.

June 27, 2017

Drug Store Primer

This is the first primer that I have ever used so I don't have much to compare it to. I goes on really smoothly and feels very light on the skin. I definitely noticed that my makeup lasted longer.

2.0/5

May 09, 2017

I was actually really shocked by all the positive reviews of this product. I was excited to try this primer because it's affordable and I have a lot of refined lines around my eye area/mouth. When I applied the primer, it did somewhat conceal, with that being said, it felt sooo thick on my skin. I would for sure break out if I continued to use this product on a regular basis. Also I cannot get over the smell. Just terrible! I could still smell it hours after applying it. I would rather spend more money on a proper anti aging primer than use this product. Very disappointed.

April 19, 2017

Good amount of product for the price, and it works similar to certain high end primers.Its fills my pores and smooths my skin making my foundation look flawless, definitely a favorite of mine!

3.2/5

April 13, 2017

It's an okay primer, I find it pretty oily and waxy
    It's a little expensive for being a drug store brand, it isn't my favourite but i'd rather it over some others..
    The product is good for every day use, but only for about 6 hours.

March 02, 2017

it does beautiful things!

You have to let it set before putting your foundation on, it's thicker than others (which I like) and definitely works well on pores and fine lines. It kept my make up from disappearing (I have MATURE combination skin) half way through the day, and reduced the shine from my T zone.
    It smells just like plumbing silicone when you put it on, but it disappears right away.

October 16, 2016

Honestly I don't have many primers I can compare it to, but this one works really well. It's unscented and glides effortlessly on the skin. Let it sit a couple minutes before applying foundation or bb cream otherwise it will slip. It fills little lines and large pores so your makeup won't look cakey. It stays all day and it doesn't cost a fortune.

February 20, 2014

I love love love this product. I have tried some other higher end primers but this product has beaten all of those!

August 01, 2012

This is an amazing primer,I think possibly the best drugstore one yet!