3.9/5
Maybelline New York 24 HR SuperStay Lipcolor Reviews
#2 in Lipstick

June 19, 2018

Lasts for days

Man oh man when they say superstay they mean it! This lipstick lasts for more than 24 hours if you do not wash it off with an oil based makeup remover. It is great for the nights you want to kiss your partner or eat like an animal and you do not want to mess up your makeup!

June 12, 2018
    Ardèche, France

Je recommande

Produit au top , n’asseche Pas les lèvres , le rouge à lèvres est très pigmenté . De très bonne qualité a un prix très raisonnable avec un très grand choix de couleurs

May 02, 2018

lasts all day:)

I love this lipstick, great variety of colours to choose from and lasts! i don't find myself needing to reapply, or constantly checking my lips during the day.

April 30, 2018

Not A Fan

I wasn't really a fan about this product. Overall it is decent but there wasn't anything about it that made me want to go back to the store and buy more.

April 16, 2018

Such a great stain!

I am a lipstick girl through and through. I don't feel done without my lips on. I have loved wearing lipsticks for so long but hate how it always comes off on my cups and just fades throughout the day. So I decided to try this lipstick and ohhhh my! It lasted all freaking day! The colours are beautiful too. This cinnamon colour is one of my favourites and I had compliments every single time wearing it. The picture I am posting was taken at bedtime, after wearing it a full 10 hrs without reapplying!

April 15, 2018

All Time Favourite!!

Absolutely in love with this lipstick!! Vibrant colours, long lasting and easy to apply. One problem is that it can dry out through the day but with a little of the balm on the end and its good to go. It really is long-lasting which is amazing for someone who doesn't like or is to busy to be reapplying lipstick all the time.

April 11, 2018
    California, United States

Very Long Lasting

I have been looking for a super lomg lasting lipstick for a while now and I an very please to have found this product. It definitely is long lasting and because of the balm you have to apply on top; it keeps my lips moisterized. Only downfall is that i find myself constantly reapplying the balm throughout the day so it gets a little annoying.

April 10, 2018

Worth every penny!

I have been using Superstay lipcolor for almost 5-years. It is my go-to lip colour. It lasts throughout the day and hardly needs touch-up. I like the variety of shades that it comes in. Over the years, I have purchased and used almost 10 different shades and really loved them all.
    From day-time wear to evening wear - it really lasts! Very good quality!

April 08, 2018

it lasts and lasts

I have six different shades of Maybelline 24hr lipcolor. When you first apply the lipcolor with the sponge applicator, it goes on as a lip gloss. After approximately two minutes or so, you apply the lip balm over top to seal in the color. Before you add the lip balm, you may notice that your lips will feel quite sticky.

The lipcolor will not transfer onto your coffee mug. After you eat a meal it may disappear a little bit, however most of it will still be remaining on your lips. You may simply require a small touchup.

It may not last a full 24 hours but it does last until at the very least twelve to sixteen hours. In the morning when you wake up it will look as if your lips have liner on them.

I would definitely highly recommend this lipcolor.

March 28, 2018

love

I love this lipstick. you get a decemt amount of wear time out of it and it doesnt flake off. I wish there was a bit more of the top coat per bottle but it is good quality and an amazing unbeatable price