4.1/5
Maybelline New York Instant Age Rewind® Eraser Dark Circles Treatment Concealer Reviews
#1 in Concealer

Instantly creates a radiant, refreshed looking eye area. Super concentrated formula with goji berry and haloxyl helps to erase the appearance of dark circles and fine lines, while visibly diminishing the appearance of puffiness around the eyes.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2016
    1.0/5

August 31, 2019

Disappointed

I heard so many glowing reviews about this product that I was really let down when it didn’t work for me. To the point where I’m wondering if I somehow managed to purchase the only one in the drug store that didn’t work properly. I didn't find this product helpful in cooling the under eye area, or effective in concealing dark circles. The packaging makes the product easy to use, but the product itself needs work. I would not repurchase this product again.

August 12, 2019
    Liverpool, United Kingdom

Of course it’s Holy Grail

This will always be known as one of the best concealers of all time. I suffer from dark circles and this pretty much hides them perfectly. I also use them to contour and lighten too

August 08, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Concealer

At first I was uneasy about using it, but I am so glad I ended up buying it! My dark spots have almost diminished since sing it, and it gives me such a fresh awake look.

July 23, 2019

I would buy this concealer again and again

Only concealer im using from so many years. I have pretty bad dark under eyes this concealer does great job to hide the darkness. I love how full coverage it have and easy to blend. And i never face and under eye creasing.

July 22, 2019

Best drugstore concealer

I 100% recommend this concealer. Hides dark circles and fills in fine lines. I have been using it for years and I often find myself reaching for it over high end concealers. Great coverage at a great price.

3.2/5

July 21, 2019
    Coventry, United Kingdom

Cakey

I really didn’t like this concealer - it stayed so cakey on my skin and didn’t have great coverage either. Much to thick and looks caked on no matter how much you blend

July 16, 2019

Good for the price

This product is good for the drugstore price. I purchased it from the hype surrounding it and I found that it works pretty well compared to other drug store concealers. I get prominent dark circles around my eyes and it doesn't fully cover them, but cancels them out a bit. This product also creases a little on me but not any more than other drugstore concealers that I've tried.

July 16, 2019

Drugstore Concealer

This product has had so much hype about it I had to try it out. I have really bad dark circles and this concealer did a good job, it did not crease and was creamy to blend in nicely. For a drugstore brand and the price given, it is an okay product.

July 14, 2019
    United Kingdom

Amazing stuff!

I’ve tried probably every concealer going to hide my dark circles...this is the only stuff that has actually done what it has promised. Colour match is great, not too oily/greasy, light on the skin and a good base under foundation.

July 03, 2019

The BEST drugstore concealer

This is the BEST concealer I have tried. It compares to the expensive ones I used to buy from the department store. I have quite dark circles and this gives nice build able coverage without being heavy or looking cakey. The sponge is nice for blending but I can’t wash it very often so I just rip it off and use the concealer with my finger.