4.1/5
Maybelline New York Instant Age Rewind® Eraser Dark Circles Treatment Concealer Reviews
#1 in Concealer

Instantly creates a radiant, refreshed looking eye area. Super concentrated formula with goji berry and haloxyl helps to erase the appearance of dark circles and fine lines, while visibly diminishing the appearance of puffiness around the eyes.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2016

November 27, 2019
    Coventry, United Kingdom

Best concealer ever!!

This concealer is extremely effective and does what it says on the tin!!! It doesn't even look like i have concealer on yet it covers my blemishes. Its light on the skin and doesn't crease into any lines and not at all cakey. The only thing I found was it was quite hard to turn the end to retract more product. Maybe I just had an awkard one.

November 12, 2019

One of my favorite drug store products !

I am usually picky about the products I put on my skin, specially the eye area. As I am approaching 40, I hate it when products accentuates my fine lines. This one does just the opposite ! It covers discolorations and dark circles really well, with just a tiny bit of product. I am really loving it :)

Great Product - Will Buy Again

This product is really great! I love the formula. It is pigmented, easily blendable, builds coverage and does not look cakey! It melts into the skin to give you a natural finish. The one flaw of the product is the applicator. While the sponge does allow to quick/easy application, it is unsanitary. I find you have to be more mindful of the product as eventually, the sponge smells off. If you can get passed this, or if this isn't an issue for you, this product is perfect!
    There is Dimethicone (silicone) as one of the top ingredients which is something to also keep in mind if you have acne or easily clogged pores.

October 22, 2019

Produits rapide avec de beau résultats

Facile d’application se fond dans la peau sans marque ou démarcation de couleur. Facile d’application, sèche rapidement et pénétre dans la peau sans sensation de peau grasse où huileuse.

October 22, 2019

Best drugstore concealer for dark circles

This concealer is affordable and very effective at covering my dark under eyes.It brightens my whole face up,makes me look rested and is very easy to apply.

October 12, 2019
    Hertfordshire, United Kingdom

My go to at the moment

This is my go to concealer at the moment. I'm already on my third tube this year. I love the applicator the most. It's so easy to use and less messy than some other concealers I've used in the past.

October 09, 2019
    Oldham, United Kingdom

Not cakey, but doesn’t cover much.

It works well if you don’t want the cakeyness, but it does crease very easily. It sits well too but just isn’t enough as a concealer and could use more coverage.

1.7/5

October 08, 2019
    Birmingham, United Kingdom

Hmm...

It seems like i am the only person on the whole planet who hates this concealer. I feel like to does nothing, i have really dark under eyes so this should be perfect for me but it just dont cover them and then half of the product gets lost in the sponge

September 04, 2019

Favourite concealer that I will continue to buy

Love this concealer! Covers my dark circles, lasts forever and is affordable. Only downside is that the applicator gets really gunky but I don’t use it to blend it in anyways. I have went through at least 5 of these and will continue to buy them!

1.0/5

August 31, 2019

Disappointed

I heard so many glowing reviews about this product that I was really let down when it didn’t work for me. To the point where I’m wondering if I somehow managed to purchase the only one in the drug store that didn’t work properly. I didn't find this product helpful in cooling the under eye area, or effective in concealing dark circles. The packaging makes the product easy to use, but the product itself needs work. I would not repurchase this product again.