4.1/5
Maybelline New York Instant Age Rewind® Eraser Dark Circles Treatment Concealer Reviews
#1 in Concealer

Instantly creates a radiant, refreshed looking eye area. Super concentrated formula with goji berry and haloxyl helps to erase the appearance of dark circles and fine lines, while visibly diminishing the appearance of puffiness around the eyes.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2016

March 06, 2021
    Coventry, United Kingdom

Best conciler

When I bought this conciler I didn’t exept too much but I wanted to give a try and I am happy that I did. It’s one of my favourite conciler now. It has amaizing coverage, lovely sponge applicators and does not crease. I love it

March 03, 2021

Get this now!

Amazed by this product! I also purchased the brightener and it is fantastic. I like to wear the concealer and the brightener on top along with a dab or two of the neutralizer on my super dark circle areas under my eyes. This is quickly becoming my favourite concealer.

February 15, 2021

Great quality

This has been my go to drugstore concealer because it is not only affordable but it is great quality. It effectively covers dark circles and is definitely buildable as well which is nice. Would highly recommend to someone who is looking for a basic and effective concealer. However, I do wish it was a wand applicator, but the ball sponge doesn’t bother me.

February 09, 2021

AMAZING DRUGSTORE CONCEALER

I loveeee this concealer a lot and i have used it for soo many years. I have not repurchased this in a long time because i have so many concealers to go through but this is my go to drug store concealer. I love the neutralizer color which i feel is great for medium or olive skin tones. It is not thick but not too liquidy either. I actually enjoy the applicator because i find it very easy to apply exactly how you want it. It really brightens up the under eye and it doesn't dry out my under eye either

1.8/5

December 06, 2020

Not a fan

Unforunately, I am not a fan. I really wanted to like it. I don't like the consistancy. It feels too greasy for my taste with not enough coverage. With the amount you get, I think it's too pricey.

November 09, 2020

Best concealer

I’m on my second tube and I’ll be buying a third . It’s a great drug store concealer ! I think it’s around $10 and I like the fact the formula isn’t thick or cakey . The sponge applicator is a little messy , but I’m not mad at it . I’ve had trial and error with concealers because I have creepy lines so too much or too thick can age me like crazy , but this product doesn’t do that !

November 09, 2020

Really affordable and effective concealer!

Tried this because of all the rave reviews! I’m in the medium shade (30) Have to say was pretty impressed and works just as well as more expensive concealers with a good range of shades.

October 25, 2020

The best drugstore concealer!

I was totally blown away, as most, when I got introduced to this powerful concealer at the drugstore of all places. I love so many things about this product other than price. The formula is thick and bendable, available in the perfect shade or highlighting, or matching a foundation. No smell or build up because of the magnificent packaging, all completed with a great sponge top and a no mess cap. I will never buy another concealer.

October 06, 2020

I never leave the house without this product in my purse

This is a great lightweight concealer that blends perfectly. It is a great match to some of the more expensive brands, at a fraction of the cost.

It’s all in one applicator makes using it a breeze

October 02, 2020

Will be buying again

For a drug store concealer this is great, it really is better than a lot of the other luxury expensive concealers. The only thing is that it doesn’t give me as much coverage as I would like. I tend to use it when I’m going somewhere casual.