McCafé® Premium Roast Coffee K-Cup® pods Reviews
#4 in Coffee

McCafé® Premium Roast Coffee in K-Cup® pods are made with 100% ethically sourced Arabica beans from Rainforest Alliance Certified™ farms. We’re supporting farmers so their communities, and the rainforests around them, can prosper for generations to come.
  • Made with 100% ethically sourced Arabica beans
  • Rainforest Alliance Certified™
  • Traditionally fire-roasted for a rich, delicious full-bodied flavour
  • McCafé® K-Cup® pods are recyclable
  • Compatible with all Keurig® K-Cup® coffee makers

McCafé® Torréfaction supérieure capsules K-Cup® recyclables

Le café de Torréfaction supérieure McCafé® en capsules K-Cup® est fait de grains arabica provenant à 100 % de sources éthiques de fermes certifiées Rainforest AllianceMC. Nous soutenons les agriculteurs afin que leurs collectivités, et les forêts qui les entourent, puissent prospérer pour les générations à venir.
  • Fait avec des grains arabica provenant à 100 % de sources éthiques
  • Certifié Rainforest AllianceMC
  • Traditionnellement grillés sous flamme pour une saveur riche et délicieuse
  • Les capsules K-Cup® McCafé® sont recyclables
  • Compatible avec toutes les cafetières Keurig® K-Cup®

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Good coffee!

This brand of coffee isn't one I normally buy at the store. I have purchased at the drive thru and it was pretty good. However, brewing at home with Keurig is MUCH better. The flavour was much more vibrant. I'm more of a dark roast person but this surprised me for a medium roast. Will buy in store!

Loved it!

I love McDonald’s coffee in the morning and having these mcafe pods did not disappoint. Who knew you could get this quality of coffee at home. I will definitely be buying these again.

May 18, 2021

Cup of perfection at home

With McCafe Premium Roast Coffee K-Cup pods you get the same quality at home as you would from McDonalds. It has a nice smooth deep flavor. When you crave a great cup of coffee this will deliver on all levels. No more need to go out for a coffee craving, you can just make one at home anytime.

McCafe K-Cup Pods

Got selected for a trial of the McCafe pods, I was sent a full sized 12 packs of k-cup to try and review. These things are delicious, seriously one of my favourite k-cup coffees so far! I'm so glad it was a full sized sample because I am in love!

Smooth and rich

Thanks to Chick Advisor I got to try this for free. I got the kcups to try out and they were easy to use and I had a delicious coffee in minutes. The McCafe premium roast is a medium roast that is full of flavour and smooth tasting. It's not bitter or too strong and tastes like I got it at the coffee shop. I really like that it's 100% ethically sourced and that the pod is recyclable. I will definitely be buying it again.

Smooth and delicious!

I love this coffee! I'm surprised at how good it is. I tried to go back to my old coffee because I still had some leftover in the box, I can't wait until it's gone so I can go buy more Mc Cafe instead!

McCafé dark roast

I love McCafé coffee so why not make it at home. The dark roast was bold and not too strong or bitter. Was great and didn’t leave grounds or scum in the bottom of my cup.

May 17, 2021

Love this for the house!

This is great, who doesn’t love McDonald’s coffee!! This is perfect for our house, cause now we can have McDonald’s coffee at home instead of running out to grab one! The coffee I tried was for the KCup machine, and I am impressed at how great this coffee taste. I highly recommend this addition to any coffee lover out there!

May 16, 2021

Good coffee

Definitely makes a great cup of coffee. This is the next best thing after going to the store for a coffee yourself. Wake up, make this coffee, really wake up and start your day.

May 16, 2021

Awesome coffee.

Loved the taste of this coffee all from the comfort of my own home. Who needs takeout? We sure don’t. Taste just like coffee from a coffee shop. Just needed a donut with it.