McCain Superfries 5 Minute Shoestring Fries Reviews

Everyone loves shoestring fries – it’s just a matter of fact! After one bite, you’ll see why they are the #1 favourite. These fries are an instant side dish or snack for any get together.

September 12, 2017

Frite alors!

Lorsque je n'est pas le goût d'être là cuisinière de la journée, je m'achète des super fries, le goût est excellent pour des frites congelés puis j'en fait une poutine! Quoi de mieux qu'une poutine! ❤️

1.2/5

September 10, 2017

I would not buy these fries ever again!

I bought these fries yesterday because my son really wanted them.
    They say that they cook in 5 minutes but if you actually eat them after 5 minutes they are barely cooked and soggy and disgusting. I cooked them for 25 minutes and they still weren't very good. I would never buy these fries again. Good thing I bought them on sale! lol

These are good

For something that I cook in the oven, I find these to be pretty crispy, as well as flavourful.
    So easy and so quick to prepare/make as well.
    Good as a meal, or a side to a meal.
    LOVE THESE.

Quick and thinTe

These are very thin fries. Comparable to McDonalds fries, I would say. Since they are thin, they take no time to cook...literally 5 mins. You really do need to watch the cooking time because I've burnt several batches from just leaving them in for a couple mins longer.

May 03, 2017

These are great for fast paced nights. They do not have excess oil or sodium. My kids enjoy these a lot. They are crispy and the fries take only 5 mins to bake.

April 14, 2017

We looove this product.
    Tastes great, actually it tastes like the McDonald's fries :-)
    My daughters likes it very much and us adults too.
    Its very easy to cook, taste- not starchy like other brands.
    Quality: great! Price: great! Very affordable.

2.3/5

April 03, 2017

While the 5 minute cook time is appealing the end result certainly was not! We had the McCain 5 min. Shoestring fries last night and they were terribly dry! They were cooked according to package directions and did look delicious, evenly cooked and crispy but what a surprise when I took a bite! Super dry to the point I wasn't able to eat them without dipping in ketchup. Hubby and daughter agreed --- not a repeat purchase in our future! Disappointed.

December 27, 2016

I love McCain Superfries, ready in 5 minutes!!! Perfect for last minute, can't wait any longer, I'm starving snack. My kids love them :) but be careful not to overcook!

September 30, 2016

The quickest go to foods for those days you just don't know what to make. It's great for the kids and for the husband, just add some gravy, chili and cheese and you got him a hearty meal. So easy and quick. Would definitely recommend!

April 24, 2016

I enjoy McCain foods overall. These fries are quick and easy when it's crunch time! You really have to be mindful of the 5 minute time as advertised or you'll have some burnt to a crisp fries!