Method All Purpose Surface Cleaner Reviews

Cleans like a Mother! This environmentally friendly non-toxic cleaner smells divine and is arguably one of the most effective natural household products on the market. Comes in French Lavender, Cucumber, Pink Grapefruit and scent free.

September 26, 2017

I would buy this product again

I bought Method all purpose surface cleaner to clean the kitchen countertops as well as other surfaces around the house. I have also used it on my range, it cleans up nicely even after cooking bacon. I also like the smell of the all purpose cleaner, very fresh, nothing toxic or harsh.

June 23, 2017

I buy it again and again

I like this product because it is a bit more safe to use on surfaces around the kids. Works better to clean than most other harsh cleaners and works on all surfaces.

June 21, 2017

Effective formula

Method All Purpose Surface Cleaner comes in a variety of lovely scents. The plant based formula is just as effective as other leading brands. I love the honey crisp apple scent. It makes cleaning fun. Safe for everyone.

May 02, 2017

I love this product as it is natural based and not full of chemicals, making it safer and healthier for my child. This product still cleans great for a natural product and smells great!

February 22, 2017

I love this cleaner. It seems to work better than a lot of the other natural cleaners I have tried. The fragrances are also really nice and make my kitchen smell clean and fresh.

January 12, 2017

This product is amazing! Today was my first time trying it and I fell in love! The smell is amazing it cleans so well and with ease! It's safe to use around my children and no harsh smelling chemicals!!

January 06, 2017

I go through this stuff often...to me the true test was the smell doesn't bother my cat. All other cleaners make my cat squint and deter him from entering a room im cleaning. This has a nice smell and it makes me feel good knowing I'm cleaning with plant-based products.

September 20, 2016

This product is perfect to have in the kitchen when you need clean up something quick. The smells are great and it cleans up oily surfaces really well. I use it in the bathroom too to freshen it up.

July 13, 2016

Method makes my favourite cleaners. I love that they are made with ingredients that are safe for my family, and the fragrances are great! The packaging is also super cute with the bright coloured cleaning liquid and the clear bottles. You can usually get this for a good price if you shop for a sale so price isn't really a factor. I feel totally comfortable using this everywhere around the house.

April 30, 2016

This is the only thing I use for kitchen cleaning. I love that it is non toxic (who wants to accidentally ingest antibacterial cleaner?) and not tested on animals. The scents are lovely. I buy Method products for all my house cleaning needs.