Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Raspberry Reviews

Suggested Retail Price/Prix de détail suggéré: $2.49-$3.99

If you like this product, you might also like: Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Tropical
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2017

May 19, 2017

Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Raspberry is a delicious way to increase your fiber intake. Smooth and fruity. A super easy snack to throw in your lunch bag or enjoy at home.

May 19, 2017

Mott's Fruitsations + Fibre Raspberry is a super yummy snack! I have served this along side pork chops as well as adding it to recipes that you would add or substitute applesauce in! The raspberry taste is an added bonus!

May 19, 2017

These are great snacks for the kids on the go with great flavour! I used to eat these as kid myself so its nice that they've added some new flavours for us to start on again! #gotitfree

May 19, 2017

Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Raspberry is a great snack! When I gave it to my son, I was worried that he might not like the added fibre. Textures are always a concern. He said he loved it so we will be adding it to our weekly grocery list! #gotitfree

May 19, 2017

Mott's fruitsations+fibre raspberry was a big hit!
    My kids loved it and so did I. It's a nice light refreshing snack. With all the restrictions these days on what you can send to school it is the perfect addition to any lunchbox. The added fibre is a great bonus that my kids didn't even notice.
    Will definitely need to get some more.

Raspberry is to relish!!
    Personally I love raspberries and so does my son so this seemed like the perfect choice. Packed with fibre, unsweetened, made with real fruits, natural flavours and colours, how could you go wrong with that. My son devoured it within seconds, lets just say that he is a fan!! I try to avoid sugary snacks and this giys the bill as it is unsweetened but still tastes sweet, sweet enough to hit that sweet spot. I do feel that it is a little watery but that didn't seem to bother my son - he loved it. A staple iny pantry from now on.

May 19, 2017

My 15 month old babygirl absolutely LOVED this applesauce!
    It was extremely tasty and the perfect size for her. I treated it as a dessert for after dinner; this way she were getting something that was sweet, but is also good and full of fibre for her! I would recommend this product to any momma out there to try this atleast once with their children for an afterschool snack.

#gotitforfree

May 19, 2017

Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Raspberry was thoroughly enjoyed by everyone in my family! It was not too sweet nor sour and was the more popular flavour than the tropical flavour. Overall I would buy this again as it makes a great snack! #gotitfree

May 19, 2017

My girls absolutely LOVED this applesauce!
    It was extremely tasty and the perfect size for them. I started using it a "dessert" for them after supper; this way they were getting something that was sweet, but is also good for them!

#gotitforfree

May 19, 2017

The kids liked this one but not as much as the tropical one. I think the cup size needs to be a bit bigger as it is only a couple spoon fills and then you're done the cup but I definitely recommend this product as a healthy snack option for the kids lunches.